BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He needs more accuracy to reach the status of “real QB” like Jeff Driskel and other practice squad passers.

Its hilarious cause this was a real post someone made in a game thread last year: 

"I've grown tired of watching ppl vote about how great one QB is and making their decision based on that but letting it slide on how bad others are.

OKC led by Kyle Allen who isnt terrible beats a team led by Josh Allen who is."

46 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Steve Smith was really good 

Smith was only there for 3 years. The majority of Cam's time in Carolina was spent with sub-par WR talent.

42 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

More so for anyone who watched the SB vs. The Patriots, Cam Newton had one of the most inaccurate and mistake prone games of his career. My point is simply that not all of the criticism he gets is unfounded 

I never tried to claim that Cam is perfect or shouldn't get any criticism. I specifically said earlier he definitely isn't the most accurate QB but just to kill him a glorified RB is ridiculous.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Smith was only there for 3 years. The majority of Cam's time in Carolina was spent with sub-par WR talent.

I never tried to claim that Cam is perfect or shouldn't get any criticism. I specifically said earlier he definitely isn't the most accurate QB but just to kill him a glorified RB is ridiculous.

I wasn't disagreeing with anything you said, mainly just supplying my own pov

• Like 1