BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

So I wanna do a show this week based on an idea I came up with but in order to be able to, I need some feedback from each of you. I need one substantial name of a player that is currently on your roster that you intend to allow to become a FA in the offseason. 

Cole Beasley and/or Juice

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

So I wanna do a show this week based on an idea I came up with but in order to be able to, I need some feedback from each of you. I need one substantial name of a player that is currently on your roster that you intend to allow to become a FA in the offseason. 

Jurrell Casey/John Brown

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Zeke

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Should have just stayed put and drafted Herbert. **** my team sucks

Bro Burrow looks good, you're fine. Herbert has always had a lot of skill, the question with him has been consistency. We'll see how he looks as the season goes on and teams get more tape on him before we should start crowning him.

• Like 2