BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'll be honest I expected to lose this week but I expect to lose every week. The fact I didn't lose, I don't find to be an egregious mistake 

I expected to win every week and it hasn’t happened. But seeing reactions to losses, I feel like I should be complaining about more stuff.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Have you watched him this year or sticking with the old narrative? 

As I said previously, perhaps his PFF grade is good this year. He was on my roster last year so I have my own perspective. If PFF disagrees after 5 games great, but it isn’t enough to seamlessly replace years of film.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I expected to win every week and it hasn’t happened. But seeing reactions to losses, I feel like I should be complaining about more stuff.

Can we be honest for a moment? This season has already been a success for WSR. This is our best season yet. I feel like all of my hard work is starting to pay off.  I feel like my gameplans and the effort I put into them has greatly improved as well. No, i don't feel im done succeeding this season but I meant it when everyone expected me to tank for Trevor and I said WSR would not tank.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I praised Wentz this week.

Let me put it in perspective how bad I think this trade is.

This is Myles Garrett Helmet Smash bad except after he hit the dude with the helmet he ran him over with the ambulance. 

I get that you don't get it.

EDIT:  This is praise?  ..."I think Wentz is starting to improve."  Lol

From Blue this week...."is a bad decision by Gotham with the way Wentz is playing,"  ..."Wentz is playing like a chimneysweep this season."

From pcikle this week..."with poor performances from the QB's on both teams"

From Lukic this week...."even if Wentz isn't playing well at the moment," (Actually voted for me, cuz Devante lulz)

Lukic Week 4 (The only to comment why they voted against me out of 4... "the fact Wentz has been poor this year..."

JLash Week 3:  "right now I can't side with Wentz. I don't know what has happened with him, he's broken. Week 1 he was on his butt, week 2 he made bad reads, late and inaccurate throws and this week he added gun shyness and really poor decision making to that."

wwhickock Week 3:..."I just dont see how Wentz wins games regardless of weapons." 

rags Week 3:  ..."something is seriously wrong with Wentz."

Blue Week 3:..."Is anybody trusting Carson right now? Anybody? Lots to love about Gotham's roster, hard to look past QB play though."

SirA Week 3:...:Wentz pulling this team down."

Counselor Week 3....:"I like Gotham’s gameplan more. I just don’t see the offensive side coming together as well as they would want "  I can only assume this is aimed at Wentz

Edited by pheltzbahr
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Can we be honest for a moment? This season has already been a success for WSR. This is our best season yet. I feel like all of my hard work is starting to pay off.  I feel like my gameplans and the effort I put into them has greatly improved as well. No, i don't feel im done succeeding this season but I meant it when everyone expected me to tank for Trevor and I said WSR would not tank.

Good for you. Keep it up.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

From Blue this week...."is a bad decision by Gotham with the way Wentz is playing,"  ..."Wentz is playing like a chimneysweep this season."

From Lukic this week...."even if Wentz isn't playing well at the moment," (Actually voted for me, cuz Devante lulz)

You do realise that I voted for you right Have away because of cards and having a good game And season one the Philadelphia Eagles is olne is complete crap right now

17 minutes ago, MD4L said:

As I said previously, perhaps his PFF grade is good this year. He was on my roster last year so I have my own perspective. If PFF disagrees after 5 games great, but it isn’t enough to seamlessly replace years of film.

So, that was long story short for no 

19 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Lukic Week 4 (The only to comment why they voted against me out of 4... "the fact Wentz has been poor this year..."

JLash Week 3:  "right now I can't side with Wentz. I don't know what has happened with him, he's broken. Week 1 he was on his butt, week 2 he made bad reads, late and inaccurate throws and this week he added gun shyness and really poor decision making to that."

wwhickock Week 3:..."I just dont see how Wentz wins games regardless of weapons." 

rags Week 3:  ..."something is seriously wrong with Wentz."

Blue Week 3:..."Is anybody trusting Carson right now? Anybody? Lots to love about Gotham's roster, hard to look past QB play though."

SirA Week 3:...:Wentz pulling this team down."

Counselor Week 3....:"I like Gotham’s gameplan more. I just don’t see the offensive side coming together as well as they would want "  I can only assume this is aimed at Wentz

I think its fair to say Wentz doesn't exactly have any value currently.