BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Didn't you just C/P Lukic's comment in your game this week and vote against him with it?

Um.. NO. I voted against Lukic before he cast his vote. That is what started the entire argument. I cast a vote that he didn't like apparently and then immediately voted against me as a result. 

I didn't copy and paste a god damn thing. You don't have to take my word for that.

You can ask @Counselor

Edited by wwhickok

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Um.. NO. I voted against Lukic before he cast his vote. That is what started the entire argument. I cast a vote that he didn't like apparently and then immediately voted against me as a result. 

I didn't copy and paste a god damn thing. You don't have to take my word for that.

You can ask @Counselor

Sorry, I thought that was what started the whole thing.  Anyway, I think Ive had enough for tonight.

2 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Sorry, I thought that was what started the whole thing.  Anyway, I think Ive had enough for tonight.

All I was doing is trying to respect, accept, and support Lukics feelings on consistency issues with voting.

I apologize that I brought it up. I'm sure if it had come from someone else it would've been a conversation ppl.could have. 

On 10/21/2020 at 9:42 PM, Counselor said:

This should be accurate

1. Berlin- 6-0 (37)
  2. WSR- 6-0 (35)
  3. Lancaster- 5-1 (26)
  4. Camden- 5-1 (20)
  5. Gotham- 4-2 (9)
  6. New Orleans- 3-3 (12)
  7. Singapore- 3-3 (11)
  8. IC- 3-3 (5)
  9. Hungary- 2-4 (8)
  10. Cuba- 2-4 (-3)
  11. Rome- 2-4 (-4)
  12. OKC- 2-4 (-16)
  13. Seoul- 2-4 (-19)
  14. Antarctica- 2-4 (-21)
  15. Sacramento 1-5 (-23)
  16. Portland- 0-6 (-77)

1. Berlin 7-0 (38)

2. Lancaster 6-1 (40)

3. WSR 6-1 (34)

4. Gotham 5-2 (19)

5. Camden 5-2 (17)

6. Singapore 4-3 (14)

7. IC 4-3 (8)

8. Hungary 3-4 (22)

9. NO 3-4 (9)

10. Rome 3-4 (7)

11. Cuba 3-4 (1)

12. OKC 2-5 (-27)

13. Antarctica 2-5 (-31)

14. Seoul 2-5 (-33)

15. Sacramento 1-6 (-27)

16. Portland 0-7 (-91)

• Like 1

Mock with new order cus why not.

1. Sacramento (from Portland)- Trevor Lawrence QB Clemson. 

Top player in the draft going BPA.

2. Sacramento- Ja’Marr Chase WR LSU

Here we have a bit of a change up. I need WR help and adding Chase for Burrow or Lawrence is a nice addition to my team.

3. Seoul- Penei Sewell OT Oregon

Sewell is the top player on the board and yes they took Andrew Thomas last year but he has struggled and after trading for James Daniels I think Seoul will want to continue to build their oline. They will three up Stanley but not sure starting Thomas at RT would be smart until he shows improvement.

4. Antarctica- Gregory Rousseau Edge Miami

Parsons could be the pick here as Antarctica shows they will stick to BPA on their board, but they have some solid linebackers. GR fills an edge need and with Sewell gone already they make the pick here to fill a need with a talented rusher. 

5. WSR (from OKC)- Justin Fields QB OSU

WSR gets their QBOTF

6. Cuba- Patrick Surtain Jr CB Bama

Cuba needs to add to their secondary and Surtain has likely the highest floor at corner in this class.

7. Rome- Micah Parsons LB PSU

Quite a drop for Parsons but he is a LBer so not as valuable of a position as some of the other guys. He as a prospect however is well deserving of this spot.

8. Sacramento (from NO) Kyle Pitts TE UF

More offensive fire power for me here. 

9. WSR (from Hungary) Jaylen Waddle WR Bama

WSR gives Fields a deep threat and explosive playmaker

10. IC- Trey Lance QB NDSU

IC does not have many weaknesses. When they are healthy they are solid throughout. Tannehill should be 3upped but IC has the luxury of taking a QBOTF with this pick in Lance and letting him develop.

11. Singapore- Caleb Farley CB VT

Singapore adds to the corner corps

12. Sacramento (from Camden)- Devonta Smith WR Bama

More fire power for Sac Town.

13. Gotham- Wyatt Davis OG OSU

Not sure if Pheltz would take an OG this high but this could be BPA here. Excellent all around G you can start for 10 years. 

14. WSR- Shaun Wade CB OSU

WSR adds to their CB group with a very talented player

15. Camden (from Lancaster)- Rashod Bateman WR MINN

Camden replaces Hopkins with a player I like a lot. Great size, good speed, and can go up and win jump balls.

16. Seoul (from Berlin)- Israel Mukuamu CB South Carolina 

Seoul adds to a big need here with Muk. 

• Like 2