Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Ok this is terrible. 

either whicker is trying to trap in orca with him if he is scum so orca would be lynched right after him vice versa. 

or he’s telling the truth that he’s town. Whicker is way to smart to tie himself to another scum. 

and if he was scum what advantage would mafia have from hitting him?

I'll catch you up where I was going with that:

Day 1, Whicker pounded the table for a BCB lynch because Indy's are all "scum". However, we know that often times Indy's have the ability to make a hit. It would stand to reason, based upon his own rationale and words, that an "Indy scum" would have as much chance of hitting scum as he would Town.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

It’s called knowledge of your surroundings. It’s pretty clear there’s no competing kills this game 

...YET. It could be:

1. Someone is biding their time and waiting for the right person/moment to present itself

2. The "most popular" could/will get a hit

Just now, MWil23 said:

...YET. It could be:

1. Someone is biding their time and waiting for the right person/moment to present itself

2. The "most popular" could/will get a hit

Okay man. So instead of turning my alignment compare into a straight invest, I should have compared two other players and waited for one of them to die by some means in order to obtain my information. Got it. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Day 1, Whicker pounded the table for a BCB lynch because Indy's are all "scum". However, we know that often times Indy's have the ability to make a hit. It would stand to reason, based upon his own rationale and words, that an "Indy scum" would have as much chance of hitting scum as he would Town.

Either way, why would he try and link himself with someone who would be anti town. He doesn’t know anyone with an invest who could figure out if he was lying. It honestly makes no sense. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay man. So instead of turning my alignment compare into a straight invest, I should have compared two other players and waited for one of them to die by some means in order to obtain my information. Got it. 

For someone who seemingly values thread play and meta so much that they were willing to go all in and lock their vote on me last game, you seem very hesitant and not as aggressive as normal. It reminds me of Marvel when we were scum together.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Either way, why would he try and link himself with someone who would be anti town.

No, what I'm saying is that he would have compared Orca to literally any other player in the game. By comparing himself and claiming he's turning the ability into a rolecop, he's actually trying to subtly plant it into everyone else's mind that he's also Town, trying for the subtle lol clear.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

He doesn’t know anyone with an invest who could figure out if he was lying. It honestly makes no sense. 

I want to know if you can "save" the ability like he's suggesting, so I'm eagerly awaiting Rags to weigh in here since he was most popular last night.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

For someone who seemingly values thread play and meta so much that they were willing to go all in and lock their vote on me last game, you seem very hesitant and not as aggressive as normal. It reminds me of Marvel when we were scum together.

No, what I'm saying is that he would have compared Orca to literally any other player in the game. By comparing himself and claiming he's turning the ability into a rolecop, he's actually trying to subtly plant it into everyone else's mind that he's also Town, trying for the subtle lol clear.

I want to know if you can "save" the ability like he's suggesting, so I'm eagerly awaiting Rags to weigh in here since he was most popular last night.

TFW when you've been called out for being too aggressive and too passive in the same game.

And no, that's not at all what I'd do with my alignment compare. Have you played a game with this role before?

Just now, Whicker said:

TFW when you've been called out for being too aggressive and too passive in the same game.

Serious question: What's TFW?

Just now, Whicker said:

And no, that's not at all what I'd do with my alignment compare.

I don't believe you

Just now, Whicker said:

Have you played a game with this role before?

Funny, you said it was GIVEN to you by the host. Which is it? Is it a role or an earned bonus?!?!?!

As SwAg would say, you're HOWLING.

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Defer, Deflect, Refuse to engage

I asked you to simply explain something yesterday and tagged you 30 times and you did exactly this...so....lmao

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. Whicker always does this unless he is Indy

2. Indys dont usually have hits. SK or Other factions do. I dont think I've ever been indy with a hit

3. Not directly to this post...but if I had an alignment compare and was allowed to use myself in said compare...I'm 100% comparing myself and someone else

On 1/13/2020 at 10:21 AM, The Orca said:

9. I'm super confident in this read and will only be voting Mwil to die

On 1/13/2020 at 11:38 AM, MWil23 said:

LOL. OK then. This is my last post directed at you, as this is a complete waste of my/everyone else's time.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:38 AM, MWil23 said:

LOL

Let's ask @Dome @Matts4313 @squire12 @Whicker if this is the case. As Forge (who isn't playing and therefore I won't tag) has spent considerable time with me in chatty, I always vote to either smoke one of the "Mafia Mount Rushmore" (Touch, Malf, Dome, SwAg) D1 or someone completely random to throw off the trail. The "really good town player" quote gives you bonus points for the irony/lulz.

Pickle copied you admission noted.

A couple things here:

1. I panic in scum chat and defer to the best scum player.

2. See above for where you are wrong.

You admitting not contributing noted.

Anyone could have visited you since you didn't say anything, Town/scum/other

Actually Dome voted him for me.

Interesting.

Whicker would agree with you.

LOL. OK then. This is my last post directed at you, as this is a complete waste of my/everyone else's time.

LOL LOL LOL

Second admission of working together confirmed, contradicting both of you in days past.

Could be a clear play from scum to get you to spiral and fixate on me. It looks like it's absolutely working.

What is wrong with working together...this seems like it annoyed you and you are upset with it. I want you to explain yourself/comment

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Serious question: What's TFW?

I don't believe you

Funny, you said it was GIVEN to you by the host. Which is it? Is it a role or an earned bonus?!?!?!

As SwAg would say, you're HOWLING.

That Feeling When

I'm not even going to respond to the role/earned bonus part because you're clearly just reaching

Just now, Whicker said:

That Feeling When

Funny, I haven't called you out for being passive.

Just now, Whicker said:

I'm not even going to respond to the role/earned bonus part because you're clearly just reaching

Translation:

I hope no one else pounces on my obvious slip.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I asked you to simply explain something yesterday and tagged you 30 times and you did exactly this...so....lmao

1. Whicker always does this unless he is Indy

2. Indys dont usually have hits. SK or Other factions do. I dont think I've ever been indy with a hit

3. Not directly to this post...but if I had an alignment compare and was allowed to use myself in said compare...I'm 100% comparing myself and someone else

This dude gets it