Make Another Movie - Draft Thread

Dome

DPP announces the next casting for their scifi outing.... to play Mykhail Aalto is Sir Ian Mckellen

Image result for regal ian mckellen

Highest ranked noble in the Galactic Aristocracy and Julius’ direct report. Mykhail sent Lucia to infiltrate these attempts to gain ground by the Church. Lucia was to report any and all findings and locations of holy sites directly to Mykhail and sabotage them as much as possible. Mykhail has had many offspring throughout his life, all nobles tend to procreate to a large degree, however in his old age he has singled out his youngest daughter as a favorite who he dotes on. 

@MWil23

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I strongly considered Foster for John Wilkes Booth so great pick imo

I considered him with my first pick as well... my original western before stumbling upon the real story of Milton Yarberry was a story custom tailored for Foster 

had him lined up for a role in the later rounds but knew he might not last that long 

Edited by Dome

I'll be taking Clint Eastwood.

He will Direct/Produce/Score the film. 

He will also have a small role early in the film as Milton Yarberry's landlord and first murder victim.

c8e30ea8-11c6-4e84-bd89-cd7001b6c67f.jpe

@Daniel you're back on the clock. 

I'll make your pick for you in an hour or so if you're not around.