Make Another Movie - Draft Thread

Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It would be a great pick. Next time around, I vote you and I somehow try to work an intertwined timeline movie cast/actors.

Same movie, different actors...

until one day they meet. all of them. 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I'm gonna go ahead and say now that nobody picked after Round 7 may be assigned a leading role. There are still some huge names out right now so I'll give everyone at least one more pick to get their leads squared away if they've been holding off for some reason.

Basically, no picking Bradley Cooper (sitting at 5 points) with an 11th Round pick (1 point) and making him your lead. The Academy will throw your *** out. 

1 Point selections are for characters whose casting won't be pivotal to your story, so please keep that in mind and we'll go by the honor system.

I don't foresee this being an issue because I don't think anyone is being that competitive about it. But let's keep it on the up and up. 

Wait, so no leads after round 7, even if they have no points spent on them? I’ve got three leads still to pick.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Wait, so no leads after round 7, even if they have no points spent on them? I’ve got three leads still to pick.

maybe there should be exceptions if you are the first to pick a certain actor

this

@Daniel  and @everyone 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I'm gonna go ahead and say now that nobody picked after Round 7 may be assigned a leading role. There are still some huge names out right now so I'll give everyone at least one more pick to get their leads squared away if they've been holding off for some reason.

Basically, no picking Bradley Cooper (sitting at 5 points) with an 11th Round pick (1 point) and making him your lead. The Academy will throw your *** out. 

1 Point selections are for characters whose casting won't be pivotal to your story, so please keep that in mind and we'll go by the honor system.

I don't foresee this being an issue because I don't think anyone is being that competitive about it. But let's keep it on the up and up. 

I have an issue lol. I will be casting main actors for a number of rounds still.  Call them what you will, but they are pivotal and key characters to the movie.  I have a 10 man crew plus an 11th that will be in my mind pivotal/key characters.  Now I doubt I have any more top billed actors, but some good ones still coming