Make Another Movie - Project and Official Announcements Thread

Dome

Thread is now open. 

Please use this thread to make official announcements about your film. It’s also a good place to post things like teasers, background info, character bios, etc. 

Once we begin the draft, all draft discussions and banter can happen in the other thread as we make our picks. All other side chatter can happen there too.

A sequel to the cult 2009 film Coraline has been announced. Darren Aronofsky, who is famous for psychological thrillers like Requiem for a Dream and Black Swan, will be directing. Taking place seven years after the first film, the sequel will take an even darker route as it delves into the gradual decline of the title character's sanity due to events from the previous film and family/social life drama.

Edited by Elky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Elky said:

A sequel to the cult 2009 film Coraline has been announced. Darren Aronofsky, who is famous for psychological thrillers like Requiem for a Dream and Black Swan, will be directing. Taking place seven years after the first film, the sequel will take an even darker route as it delves into the gradual decline of the title character's sanity due to events from the previous film and family/social life drama.

Stoked for this 

Acclaimed producer Rackcs, in association with Llama Llama Productions and Tommy G Pictures, has announced his latest film...My Thoughts Be Bloody

The film will follow the lives of Edwin and John Wilkes Booth, two actor brothers with an intense rivalry both on and off the stage. Set against the backdrop of Civil War-era American where families were torn apart, we follow the brothers as their relationship deteriorates and how John Wilkes Booth's relationship with his family shaped him and how it affected his path towards his infamous destiny.

The studio has announced their first cast member, Tom Hiddleston. He will play Edwin Booth, acclaimed Shakespearean actor and brother/rival of John Wilkes Booth. 

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 4

Just now, rackcs said:

Acclaimed producer Rackcs, in association with Llama Llama Productions, has announced his latest film...My Thoughts Be Bloody

The film will follow the lives of Edwin and John Wilkes Booth, two actor brothers with an intense rivalry both on and off the stage. Set against the backdrop of Civil War-era American where families were torn apart, we follow the brothers as their relationship deteriorates and how John Wilkes Booth's relationship with his family shaped him and how it affected his path towards his infamous destiny.

The studio has announced their first cast member, Tom Hiddleston. He will play Edwin Booth, acclaimed Shakespearean actor and brother/rival of John Wilkes Booth. 

source.gif

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Acclaimed producer Rackcs, in association with Llama Llama Productions, has announced his latest film...My Thoughts Be Bloody

I hope Llama Llama Productions got a giant *** loan, we don't want to see another abandoned movie set bc a studio went bankrupt before completion

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 10:48 AM, MWil23 said:

Reserved for MWicker's Movie

UPDATE:

MWhicker Productions has confirmed the following:

Quentin Tarantino will finally make a movie that's been a long time coming:

Western: "40 Lashes Less One." The book to movie adaptation concerns two prisoners, an Apache and a Black American former soldier, that while on death row, are given a chance to be set free if they can hunt down and kill the five worst outlaws in the west. 

@Whicker

@Dome

Nice.

I’ll announce my plot when I make my first pick

we’ll have to get together and make sure our movies don’t release at the same time, that’s a lot of western at once 

• Like 2

On 1/16/2020 at 7:59 AM, MikeT14 said:

Coming March 2022, a new movie from the studio that brought you the Athenian tragedy Oedipus Rex, comes a space opera with massive implications that will have an effect on the entire universe. 

wink wink

John Favreau has joined to shepherd this mission. He will be announcing the person joining his cast next. SHE will be the Commander. 

Wink wink nudge nudge

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:
On 1/16/2020 at 7:59 AM, MikeT14 said:

Coming March 2022, a new movie from the studio that brought you the Athenian tragedy Oedipus Rex, comes a space opera with massive implications that will have an effect on the entire universe. 

wink wink

John Favreau has joined to shepherd this mission. He will be announcing the person joining his cast next. SHE will be the Commander. 

Wink wink nudge nudge

Did you seriously beat me to a Mass Effect adaptation???