Make Another Movie - Project and Official Announcements Thread

Dome

44 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'm not doing a full script. Just a Wiki style synopsis like last time. It's gonna be too long for many to read as is so I can't go full bore... but the people that read it will enjoy it. 

I don't even know how many of you all read my quarter script vs just the synopsis for Roanoke, but I think I'm going just the synopsis this go around.  

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

You’re all a bunch of lazy doofuses.  

much like mouse becomes mice (technically meece)

and goose becomes geese 

doof becomes deefe

So what you meant to say is: "You're all a bunch of lazy deefe!"

18 minutes ago, Dome said:

much like mouse becomes mice (technically meece)

and goose becomes geese 

doof becomes deefe

So what you meant to say is: "You're all a bunch of lazy deefe!"

You can type four lines about the plural form of doofus but all you got in you is a plot description?  

Pretty sure other than a couple cameos my movie is going to be all 70 plus actors and actresses.  Hollywood 70 plus though.  So they’ll be playing late 50’s characters.  This is mostly because I was shocked to find that Danny DeVito is 75 years old.  Holy cow.  I would have guessed 64.  

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't even know how many of you all read my quarter script vs just the synopsis for Roanoke, but I think I'm going just the synopsis this go around.  

To clarify...it will be close to my last one just not the script.  The opening scene has already been posted. 

Leonardo DiCaprio will play the role of Everett Manly, failed Pentecostal preacher turned new Yuma Prison Warden.

Adam Beach will play the role of Raymond San Carlos, a 1/2 Apache and 1/2 Mexican prisoner, who was sentenced to life in prison for murdering a cowboy who dared to call him a racial epithet one too many times. (Co-protagonist)

Samuel L. Jackson will play the role of Harold Jackson, a Black American prisoner sentenced to life in prison for desertion of his outfit in Cuba during the Spanish American War. (Co-protagonist)

Ben Foster will play the role of Frank Shelby, a well connected alpha prisoner and main antagonist, who with the help of Frank's brother (Virgil, actor to be casted), makes weekly visits each Sunday, Shelby is hoping to sabotage the train that will transport prisoners from Yuma to the new prison in Florence and free his gang of eight, including female prisoner Nora (Scarlett Johansson) who has a few tricks up her sleeve.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Leonardo DiCaprio will play the role of Everett Manly, failed Pentecostal preacher turned new Yuma Prison Warden.

Adam Beach will play the role of Raymond San Carlos, a 1/2 Apache and 1/2 Mexican prisoner, who was sentenced to life in prison for murdering a cowboy who dared to call him a racial epithet one too many times. (Co-protagonist)

Samuel L. Jackson will play the role of Harold Jackson, a Black American prisoner sentenced to life in prison for desertion of his outfit in Cuba during the Spanish American War. (Co-protagonist)

Ben Foster will play the role of Frank Shelby, a well connected alpha prisoner and main antagonist, who with the help of Frank's brother (Virgil, actor to be casted), makes weekly visits each Sunday, Shelby is hoping to sabotage the train that will transport prisoners from Yuma to the new prison in Florence and free his gang of eight, including female prisoner Nora (Scarlett Johansson) who has a few tricks up her sleeve.

@Whicker @Dome

A Wizard of Earthsea is happy to announce two new castings:

Jaeden Lieberher and Chosen Jacobs will reunite once again to play schoolmates  and friends Jasper and Vetch.

actors-jaeden-lieberher-and-chosen-jacob

Jasper is another student at Roke who comes to despise Ged, while his friend Vetch becomes one of Ged's best friends.  John Boyega is set to play Vetch as an adult.