Make Another Movie - Project and Official Announcements Thread

Dome

Daniel Something or Other Studios is excited to announce the return of Danny Glover to Earthsea.  Glover has previously played Ogion the Silent in a television adaptation of Earthsea, and will return to play Archmage Gensher.

MV5BMTIxNjY2MDQzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDk0

John Boyega has also joined the cast, and will play the role of Vetch, Ged's best friend from school on the Island of Roke.

John-Boyega-1.jpg

• Like 1

The producers of My Thoughts Be Bloody are excited to announce the two latest additions to their cast, Paul Dano as John Wilkes Booth and Brie Larson as Asia Booth Clarke.

John Wilkes Booth is already widely known for his infamous murder of Abraham Lincoln. What is less known is his life as a famous acting as part of a well-known acting family. Paul Dano will bring to life the unexpected emotional complexities of John Wilkes Booth as the film explores how his relationship with his family, particularly his brother Edwin, lead him down the path towards assassinating the president.

Asia Booth Clarke was extremely close to her brother John Wilkes, who confided in her. She always saw the lighter side of John Wilkes even as he descended further into darkness. 

Remember when I decided against joining the other MAM thread late on the condition that I would save my film for the new one? Well, I thought I'd join in now. 

If I may, I'd like to reserve this spot for my film, Vampiron:

2pbdGAc.gif

Synopsis and character bios coming soon. 

Edited by KManX89

It's time to drop the much awaited trailer from Pickl€ Juic€ Studios....

<The movie opens with an overhead shot of Time Square in the early evening hours, just after Christmas in the year 2139.  All of the screens on the TV's switch to the same image, the Presidential Seal.  After a brief moment, the inside of the oval office appears with President Bynum (Morgan Freeman) leaning against the desk.  As he speaks the shot slowly morphs into the oval office.>  

Morgan-Freeman.png

"My fellow Americans, no that's not accurate, my fellow man, yeah that's better.  My fellow man, tonight, we will watch side by side with each other, with no regard as to our differences.  The beliefs of our neighbors, trivial in nature.  The color of our skin, lost to our eyes.  Tonight, only one solitary thought will enter our minds and that is the success, or God forbid, the failure of Project Eos.   Ten years ago when I stood in front of you and raised my right hand, with the left on the Holy Bible, I didn't swear to faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States.  I didn't swear to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.  No, I did not.  I took a solemn oath to save mankind, not for money, not for greed, not for selfish reasons, it was the love in my heart for you, the people.  That is what has driven me, driven us all to accomplish the impossible.  Project Eos will soon begin their mission to bring Earth into a new dawn.  With our Sun dying, they have been tasked with searching the cosmos for a habitable planet, one which will allow every living being to experience a new beginning.  This time, I hope that we can refrain from war, pollution, gluttony and the self destruction that has become ramped on Earth.  

<The image fades into a shot of Cape Canaveral, where a massive Infinity Rocket begins ignition with a futuristic space shuttle is attached to it.  A countdown appears in the lower right hand corner, beginning at 30.  President Bynum (Freeman) continues to talk as the image stays fixated on the Infinity Rocket.>

giphy.gif

"We go on this journey, not in search of intellectual knowledge, but with the resolute understanding that only success will allow the human race to live on.  The 10 men and women aboard the New Dawn are humanity's lasting light and we can not thank you enough for your sacrifices.  The heart of mankind goes with you into the unknown.  Forge now, a new path into the heavens and we will surely follow.  Godspeed and good luck,”

<The countdown reached 5 and the fire burning beneath the Infinity Rocket started to grow larger and brighter until the moment the clock reached 0 and a massive explosion overtakes the shot and then goes to black for a split second.>    

<The explosion quickly fades into the movie poster> 

Project-Eos-Poster.png

I’m going to try really hard to half-*** a completed spec script for this one.  **** a well-rounded character arc and traditional inciting incidents and rising action and want/need.  This is going to be a balls to the wall nonstop gory comedy where Danny DeVito, the protagonist, just wants to play some cards.  

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m going to try really hard to half-*** a completed spec script for this one.  **** a well-rounded character arc and traditional inciting incidents and rising action and want/need.  This is going to be a balls to the wall nonstop gory comedy where Danny DeVito, the protagonist, just wants to play some cards.  

I can't wait to read it and see what I need to do to improve Roanoke 

54 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm not doing a full script. Just a Wiki style synopsis like last time. It's gonna be too long for many to read as is so I can't go full bore... but the people that read it will enjoy it. 

• Like 2