quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, IMO, the one posting from a vantage point of having more information is ORCA. 

josh 

I’m in very strong agreement and have been all day starting with last night. He’s toast tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

A protect isn't a dangerous item.

Rags is lying. 

Yes, my point is that you didn't know that when you accused him of being scum and bounced.

17 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Wait I missed where we had someone watch Malf, who watched Malf? 

I did. That was me claiming it just now. I was holding off of it because of the Rags thing, I thought you had something good.

12 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Watcher would see him leave, where he would go is the tracker bit. 

I have to admit for clarification I posted my role explanation before I read up to Rags counterpoints on page 44-ish ( I was on 40) so it is possible for me to use that info to lie and lynch Rags. Obviously I'm not but I'm admitting the possibility, someone will point that out and I'd rather be the first, there's some wiggle room for Rags here but don't let him off the noose. 

That's not what a watcher does, they don't typically find out anything about their target other than who visited them. Which I can confirm is how my role works.

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yes, my point is that you didn't know that when you accused him of being scum and bounced.

I did. That was me claiming it just now. I was holding off of it because of the Rags thing, I thought you had something good.

That's not what a watcher does, they don't typically find out anything about their target other than who visited them. Which I can confirm is how my role works.

True but we know that he's lying NOW. 

Ah.

Different roles different responses I guess? 

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

A gun was my thought too. Which doesn't change his alignment. Or anything.

It's unlikely a faction can gift others of the same faction items.

I find it interesting that no one came to rags defense as the gift giver.