The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

17 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/01/khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-257-breaks-silence-fights-not-in-my-plans

Just strip him then. Why the wait? Nothing Khabib has said indicates he really wants to fight. This fight should've been for the title on Saturday.

Right? All this show me something spectacular thing is such BS. I respect Khabib but he needs to fight the winner of Conor/Dustin or vacate imo 

15 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Would anyone want to participate in predicting who will be the champion at every weight class in the UFC by the end of 2021? It would just be everyone picks who they think now and we just wait and see who gets the most right? (Half credit if your guy/girl is interim champion)

Would be best if everyone picked before UFC 257 though, I know thats a short amount of time

WSW: Weili Zhang

WFW: Valentina Shevchenko

WBW: Amanda Nunes

WFTW: Amanda Nunes

FW: Deiveson Figuereido

BW: Petr Yan

FTW: Brian Ortega

LW: Khabib Nurmagomedov

WW: Leon Edwards

MW: Israel Adesanya

LHW: Glover Teixeira

HW: Stipe Miocic

15 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Would anyone want to participate in predicting who will be the champion at every weight class in the UFC by the end of 2021? It would just be everyone picks who they think now and we just wait and see who gets the most right? (Half credit if your guy/girl is interim champion)

Women won't change at all. Those 3 are just heads above the competition.

Heavyweight: Jon Jones
Light Heavyweight: Jiri Prochazka
Middleweight: Robert Whittaker
Welterweight: Kamaru Usman
Lightweight: Conor McGregor
Featherweight: Max Holloway
Bantamweight: Aljamain Sterling
Featherweight: Deiveson Figueiredo

Heavyweight: Stipe Miocic
Light Heavyweight: Israel Adesanya
Middleweight: Khamzat Chimaev
Welterweight: Gilbert Burns
Lightweight: Dustin Poirier
Bantamweight: Petr Yan
Featherweight: Deiveson Figueiredo

Women's

Featherweight: Amanda Nunes

Bantamweight: Amanda Nunes

Flyweight: Bullet Sevchenko

Strawweight: Rose Namajunas

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Heavyweight: Jon Jones
Light Heavyweight: Israel Adesanya
Middleweight: Israel Adesanya
Welterweight: Khamzat Chimaev
Lightweight: Conor Mcgregor
Bantamweight: Petr Yan
Featherweight: Brandon Moreno

Women's

Featherweight: Megan Anderson

Bantamweight: Amanda Nunes

Flyweight: Bullet Shevchenko

Strawweight: Rose Namajunas

Edited for my picks

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

How do you not love Dan Hooker?

"Charlie Olives said he cant make the weight, I got broomsticks thicker than that boy" LOL

Best line of the whole press conference. But respect to Oliveira, should be really have to fight again if it isn't for the belt? Khabib said yesterday he doesn't want to disappoint his mom and fight again so the vacant title fight I think should be Conor vs Charlie Olives

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Best line of the whole press conference. But respect to Oliveira, should be really have to fight again if it isn't for the belt? Khabib said yesterday he doesn't want to disappoint his mom and fight again so the vacant title fight I think should be Conor vs Charlie Olives

You mean Diamond vs Olives. 😉

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I love Oli alot, been a big fan for a long time and I hated seeing Ferguson lose like that but I wonder how much weight that win really holds. Tony might very well be done. If Khabib is out, it makes sense to do Conor vs Oliveira. Winner of Hooker/Chandler likely wont be the other guy given the resumes unless something crazy happens. Gaethje wont be it

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)