The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Interesting although the Conor fight is the one I still care more about. Still think Khabib beats him but I also think Khabib beats old man GSP

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Interesting although the Conor fight is the one I still care more about. Still think Khabib beats him but I also think Khabib beats old man GSP

The potential payout of a Conor rematch, especially if Conor runs through Dustin, dwarfs what he'd receive from a GSP bout. I just get bad juju from things like this when you have guys looking past opponents and trying to set up future fights when Conor has to win for them to even do the rematch. 

9 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

feel like khabib wouldn't be doing all the social media **** with Dana if he wasn't 100% taking another fight 

I hear ya but does Khabib even care? He isn’t motivated like a normal person. He just as easily could be speaking to Dana bc he respects him and money doesn’t motivate him now the way it does most

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)