The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

13 hours ago, JonStark said:

PPV prices raise to $74.99+ tax. As someone who has bought almost every one for a long time, I'm finally out.

I'll still pay for my boys like Dustin and Gane and maybe one or two more of the big ones, but I can't justify it every month on top of the subscription. 

As long as it keeps being more popular than boxing the price will rise. My neighbor invites me over every month for the PPVs and big fight nights so I lucked out with that.

9 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

As long as it keeps being more popular than boxing the price will rise. My neighbor invites me over every month for the PPVs and big fight nights so I lucked out with that.

I've never bought a PPV before but ive gone to peoples houses and chipped in for a huge party. thats the only scenario id settle for, either that or going to a bar with friends

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 4:22 AM, JonStark said:

PPV prices raise to $74.99+ tax. As someone who has bought almost every one for a long time, I'm finally out.

I'll still pay for my boys like Dustin and Gane and maybe one or two more of the big ones, but I can't justify it every month on top of the subscription. 

The UFC is the one company that raises the price as the quality of the product declines, lol. That's a $10 raise in 13 months.

• Like 2

On 1/7/2022 at 5:59 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

The UFC requires you to pay $5 a month for ESPN+ to even be able to buy a PPV as well. Assuming there are 12 PPV a year you're paying almost $1,000 dollars to watch UFC events at home, lol.

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The UFC requires you to pay $5 a month for ESPN+ to even be able to buy a PPV as well. Assuming there are 12 PPV a year you're paying almost $1,000 dollars to watch UFC events at home, lol.

And I thought the ticket was bad. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:33 PM, beekay414 said:

Max got hurt yesterday. Hope they fill the void with Cejudo. 

Too bad Giga Chikadze doesn't get the shot....I think Volk would be in trouble!

I read somewhere that he thinks it's too early to fight him (or maybe he just don't want none)  I think his preference is the Korean Zombie.....probably sees that as an easier path

3 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Too bad Giga Chikadze doesn't get the shot....I think Volk would be in trouble!

I read somewhere that he thinks it's too early to fight him (or maybe he just don't want none)  I think his preference is the Korean Zombie.....probably sees that as an easier path

In Volks defense by the UFC resume it is too early. Giga is a beast no doubt about it but if he starches Kattar then he deserves it if Max is out

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

With Max out, the Volkanovski title defense just seems bleh...it wont be Ortega, he turned down Giga. Who else is there that realistically would get you excited? Id love to see Cejudo come back but idk if Dana wants him back

Volk said he would fight the Korean Zombie....Josh Emmett also threw his name out there....both hard hitters i guess

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)