The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Absolutely, crazy call out of Brady though 

I swear Holland is a masochist. moves down to 170, gets a couple of good stylistic fights against non-wrestlers, now who do we want...? one of the best damn wrestlers in the division who's built like a damn fridge. respect the balls though

18 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

always disappointing to see Emmett win, but don't think I can argue with the scorecards. honestly a coin flip - 3-4-5 were clear (Emmett-Kattar-Kattar), but 1 and 2 were almost dead even. Emmett probably edges it with the optics, pushing Kattar back a little more when he landed.

I agree 100% 3-4-5 were obvious and 1&2 decided it. The fact 1 judge gave R4 to Emmett is so annoying though, that was the difference on the cards as far as being wrong

20 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

I swear Holland is a masochist. moves down to 170, gets a couple of good stylistic fights against non-wrestlers, now who do we want...? one of the best damn wrestlers in the division who's built like a damn fridge. respect the balls though

Would be interesting for sure though. 9 in reach advantage for Holland and he is way faster. 

18 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Shavkat beats Chimaev, don't @ me

I give the edge to Khamzat, but we're in for a real treat watching those two at the top of the division for the foreseeable future. I could see them putting together one of the best trilogies of all time.