The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

14 hours ago, JonStark said:

I'm actually fairly confident Paddy takes him out on the feet, and I'm far from being on his hype train. I just don't think Gordon is very good. 

Interesting. I suppose I can buy this.

Rereading my take fresh today, I'm probably underrating Paddy's striking quite a bit here tbh lol. I went back and watched the Luigi fight this AM and I think I might agree that the path to victory on the feet (or like a knockdown to RNC) is there.

I do think the losses on Gordon's resume are pretty quality. But he is also a bit prone to the KO in the past, so I guess that makes sense. I think I might fade betting it for now haha.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I havent seen the fight but was curious how bad that scorecard was. Dont see many 45-50s for the winner

It was a tossup fight but there's absolutely no chance he won 5 rounds. He did little damage on the feet and went 4-19 on takedowns. I was hard-pressed to give him 2 rounds. Definitely didn't see 3. 5? LOL you should lose your job if you saw that

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)