The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

One of the most egregious scorings I've seen in a while. 

I think a Grasso win would have been a robbery, but even if you disagree (many people seem to), certainly the answer is 245 Grasso, not some 10-8 crap lol. And if you were going to give out 10-8s, CERTAINLY rounds 2 + 3 would be more applicable.

Edited by Soggust

I gave it to Bullet, but a Grasso win would've been fine. A draw though is just completely unacceptable from a judging point.

If you gave Bullet round 4, what she did in round 5 should no way in hell give Grasso a 10-8 there. Honestly one of the worst judging cards I've seen in a while, but at least it gives them a chance to run it back instead of a close win that possibly could've put Grasso up 2-0 in the series and ended the rivalry. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm assuming you looked it up but it was a 10-8 in the 5th

Ya I saw when I posted.  That’s what I’m saying as well as others.  10-8 in 5 for Grasso is absurd.  Rds 2/3 are more likely to be 10-8s but they also aren’t nowhere near a 10-8. 

I don't want this fight anywhere near UFC 300. They can put Conor Nate III on any card and it will do insane numbers, but UFC 300 doesn't need it. 

Also, both of them are super volatile and could easily get in some crazy brawl or incident that gets the card delayed or scrapped.  Save that potential drama for a less important event.

Edited by DreamKid
  • Like 1