The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk, they still are woahfully underpaid for the amount of work they have to do. For all we know she’s got a friend that does them for free. I do agree though its not the best look to say you’re broke if you’re also spending what i would guess is quite a bit on tattoos 

I mean, I guess. It's kinda like boxing though. When you're coming up, you do you time and earn your money in the fight game. Not every fighter makes big time money and with MMA growing, it's turning into boxing in that way. Sure, the UFC makes a **** ton of money but these guys could also be in PFL where the company refused to spend money and now they are going a full year without fighting period. 

I dunno. I'm of the belief that if you're worth the money, you'll get paid. I mean, Gleison Tibau has fought in the UFC forever, right? Do you feel he should be paid evenly with someone like Justin Gaethje?

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Alright, unless something crazy happens in the next 24+ hours, we're official for both tomorrow's title fights. I was worried about Costa making weight lol.

He looked a little rough

Was really strange to see Izzy so bothered by the white belt thing. You’d think the guy with the ridiculous weight cut would lose his cool

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I want to do another "Build A Card" draft in the fantasy/sim/gm league forum if anyone is down?

@JaguarCrazy2832 @FinneasGage @Blazer026 @Buckrock101 @11sanchez11 @BullsandBroncos @JonStark @big poppa pump

Only if you guys promise to vote right. Last time I had Jorge v Khabib as the 3rd fight (neither the main nor co-main) on the card and lost smh

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)