The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

On 8/10/2020 at 12:00 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Weidman is going to get starched by anyone in the Top-8-10

Yeah, you know even though he got the win, I still flinch every time he gets hit. And not to knock Akhmedov's wrestling, but The Chris got controlled and looked down and out during the second round of their fight.

I'd love to see a resurgence from him, but man he looks old and slow out there.

1 hour ago, Buckrock101 said:

Yeah, you know even though he got the win, I still flinch every time he gets hit. And not to knock Akhmedov's wrestling, but The Chris got controlled and looked down and out during the second round of their fight.

I'd love to see a resurgence from him, but man he looks old and slow out there.

I'm with you. I'm a huge Chris fan, but he's really lucky his opponent gassed too. Anyone with decent conditioning takes that 3rd round. 

Agreed @JonStark and @Buckrock101

He dug deep and got the win. Cant fault him for that. In fact i applaud him because after the 2nd he looked done but he’s done. Even his wrestling looked much lesser than normal. 

They might as well have him fight Rockhold so 1 goes away and the other keeps going but anyone with above average TDD crushes Weidman. 

• Like 1

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

sean messed up his knee/leg/foot again feinting hard

got "finished" cause herb called it after he went to the ground and took a decent elbow, super quick whistle for herb

Yea, extremely fast, but can’t say I blame him honestly and I don’t think O’Malley was too upset about it as his knee was gone and he knew he wasn’t gonna make it on one leg.

Vera acting like a complete tool upsets me the most.

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)