BK's UFC Final Pick'em Standings
@big poppa pump - 218
@beekay414 - 202
@JaguarCrazy2832 - 201
@Buckrock101 - 125
@JonStark - 125
@11sanchez11 - 87
@BullsandBroncos - 44

Congrats to @big poppa pump for taking it down and surviving the final gauntlet!. I'll take a 2nd place finish after that fun *** year!

We'll reset soon enough and I'll tag anyone I think might be interested in starting a new pick'em season.

I will rise like a phoenix from the ashes in the next round.

1 minute ago, big poppa pump said:

Colby will talk all that nonsense, and duck and dodge Chimaev.  He don't want that!

Chimaev has looked impressive for sure but you're out of your mind if you think Colby would be afraid of fighting Chimaev. Usman is considered the consensus P4P #1 fighter in MMA and Colby gave him all that he could handle for 10 rounds. He also has dominant wins over top tier guys like Lawler, RDA, Woodley, etc. The dude can fight and I think that his cardio, wrestling, and grappling would give him a great chance to stop the Chimaev hype train.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Dustin didn’t seem like he wanted a fight(and i dont blame him bc its an emotional loss to be that close again and lose) so I’m curious how his mindset is

He rocked Charles early in the fight a couple of times but Charles body work was beautiful, Dustin's gas tank was fried.

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303