2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

Not sure it means he’s coming to the Titans but times are slow so let’s run with it lol 

If he does sign I do like how there would be 3 different types of kickers on the team

Gostkowski SB Champion has hit some big kicks in his career but coming off an injury

Joseph didn’t have to make any kicks other than XP’s until the AFC Championship game so we still arnt really sure what his range is and what we truly have with him but made the few kicks he was asked to make and that’s all we could of asked for at that time 

McCann an UFA that’s a complete wild card   

12 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Not sure it means he’s coming to the Titans but times are slow so let’s run with it lol 

If he does sign I do like how there would be 3 different types of kickers on the team

Gostkowski SB Champion has hit some big kicks in his career but coming off an injury

Joseph didn’t have to make any kicks other than XP’s until the AFC Championship game so we still arnt really sure what his range is and what we truly have with him but made the few kicks he was asked to make and that’s all we could of asked for at that time 

McCann an UFA that’s a complete wild card   

He also went to college in Memphis 🤷🏽‍♂️ Maybe he likes the TN area 

32 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

For the team side of things it’s good for them 

If he gets pissed off and decides not to play this year it’s going to suck

He’s playing he signed his tender if he sits out he’s subject to fines this will drive his asking price & unwillingness to work a team friendly deal my opinion, if he has a season like last year or better.

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

He’s playing he signed his tender if he sits out he’s subject to fines this will drive his asking price & unwillingness to work a team friendly deal my opinion, if he has a season like last year or better.

What if he uses Covid as the reason?

I believe they are negotiating for players who opt out due to Covid reasons 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

What if he uses Covid as the reason?

I believe they are negotiating for players who opt out due to Covid reasons 

He signed his tender knowing about COVID, he comes off very professional  so I doubt he’ll  use that as a excuse he’s locked in 

Edited by TitanRedd