The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

11 hours ago, The_Romen said:

Ouch. That could've been Massie we dealt and a pick. He must have something up legally to be let go for so cheap.

The OL coach in CAR was pushing Rhule to acquire Okung since he coached him for 3 years. I don't think they would've taken Massie as a plan B.

• Like 1

8mPWuxul_normal.jpg
Mike Garafolo

@MikeGarafolo
· 2m
While we’re on the subject of #Eagles OTs, Halapoulivaati Vaitai (“Big V” to his friends) is expected to do very well in free agency. Have heard estimates of anywhere from $8m to $12m per year on a new deal.

Just now, WindyCity said:
8mPWuxul_normal.jpg
Mike Garafolo

@MikeGarafolo
· 2m
While we’re on the subject of #Eagles OTs, Halapoulivaati Vaitai (“Big V” to his friends) is expected to do very well in free agency. Have heard estimates of anywhere from $8m to $12m per year on a new deal.

At 8 I am interested.

At 12 I am not.

8 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Didn't this get broken by a Twitter account that's an NFL 'insider' disguised as a dog? The original tweet had "bark bark" on the end...

God I hope we're just congratulating him on his career. I'd rather re-sign Glennon.

Either one would give me nightmares.  Man, this next two weeks can't go fast enough for me.  All this playing fantasy GM/Pro Personnel Guy stuff can get taxing after awhile.  I'm more anxious to see what Pace does do and then begin to comment on that.

5 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Not sure where else to put this so:

So much for car crashes and mental incapacity and whatever else

Uncontrollable diarrhea?  I guess it would be kinda tough to play a game with that going on huh?  ;)

He's gotta learn to stop hitting Mexican Restaurants and Taco Bars the night before a big game.  :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Genuinely my favorite news of the off-season so far, I was really worried about the guy. In 2020, if he can play to the standard he was at before his injury (vs Chargers, at Lions) then we could see a great, great year from him.

32 minutes ago, soulman said:

Uncontrollable diarrhea?  I guess it would be kinda tough to play a game with that going on huh?  ;)

He's gotta learn to stop hitting Mexican Restaurants and Taco Bars the night before a big game.  :D

This has nothing to do with your quoted post, but be honest... how often are you high and posting on these boards? I feel like I'm EXTREMELY jealous xD

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, G08 said:

This has nothing to do with your quoted post, but be honest... how often are you high and posting on these boards? I feel like I'm EXTREMELY jealous xD

LOLOL......well it's pretty early in the day for me to go that route.  Being stoned his pretty counter productive to being productive. :D

To be honest if I'm gonna get "lit" it's typically not 'til later in the evening maybe 10:00 PM or after.  So most of it is just my uniquely twisted mind and sense of humor.  xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

This will not stop wild rumors or not so wild rumors.  ... Let's look.  Yup.  Thread already has them and yup I have to say probably what I thought too.

If it is Roquan with the medial issue and not a loved one, we can probably all guess what category this is likely in given circumstances:  1) Rattled him.  2) Doesn't have to be disclosed to NFL. 3) Doesn't want to talk about it.  4) Won't affect his playing career going forward.  

Signed Victor Davis.