Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

@daboyle250 thanks for hosting. 

Modkill me, because that is straight up the worst judgement call I have ever seen. 

For future reference. If you call night, its ******* night. No votes should count after you call night.

It's in the rules. Votes count until 10:01. Just because it's not the result you wanted doesn't mean that isn't what the rules are.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@daboyle250 thanks for hosting. 

Modkill me, because that is straight up the worst judgement call I have ever seen. 

For future reference. If you call night, its ******* night. No votes should count after you call night.

Relax, we’re just fine. It’ll be 7-3-1 after night or 7-3 if they’re feeling vindictive. 

As the night wore on, the Neighbourhood Watch Association meeting continued to get more tense. Any trust that was built was slowly deteriorating. They had originally placed their focus on a figure but decided that for the time being, the figure was untouchable. But as they eased away from the figure, they noticed some people had gone missing in this brief period. 

As they wondered through the local park, they noticed that these bodies had been brutally murdered and hidden off. As they removed the corpses' hoods, they realized it was the identity of several known people within both the N.W.A. and the town of Sandford.

The corpses were identified as:

IncompatibleLongDinosaur-small.gif

• Michael "Lurch" Armstrong (@Whicker) - the Vengeful Innocent Child

340?cb=20070710200048

• Nicholas Angel (@bcb1213) - the Godfather

The danger they're in is far from over... but it doesn't matter. They must figure out which of the remaining figures are the policemen and eliminate them... for the greater good.

IT IS NOW DAY 5

IT WILL END TOMORROW AT 10PM

47 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You should post  your role pm in protest 

44 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It's in the rules. Votes count until 10:01. Just because it's not the result you wanted doesn't mean that isn't what the rules are.

Racks and Bcb were modblocked