Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Damnit Orca...

But also think about it this way

Touch at times was threatening to hold the game hostage and at any point could have sided with mafia. 2 mafia and 1 touch is 3...they double lynch yesterday on 2 town, kill 1 and I miss...goes from 6-3 to 3-2 mafia wins. Better to be safe in that scenario then risky, especially with everyone else claiming vanilla

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@ET80 @MD4L are you guys ok with a double lynch today?

One of you is the last mafia. 

There is an outside chance that Orca is a SK, but I still think he is town.  

The fact that no mafia hit was made last night is interesting. 

I’ve been asking to kill me the whole game and now you want to risk potentially winning?

I love how actions don’t implicate anybody in this game.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

ET

Btw, there was no reason for town to hit Touch. It’s absurd people are just willing to overlook that.

I agree, Orca not being the vote is just...well, it doesn't make sense.

I think we're at a point to where I'm a viable candidate. I didn't submit a big board yesterday, so it would make sense that Mafia isn't putting moves in.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

ET

Btw, there was no reason for town to hit Touch. It’s absurd people are just willing to overlook that.

Orca is Orca man.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’ve been asking to kill me the whole game and now you want to risk potentially winning?

I love how actions don’t implicate anybody in this game.

Ratio is currently 6-1. I really doubt that Orca, Counselor, Myself, Dome and Bucs screw up so bad that we dont get the last mafia in either you or ET.

If we double lynch you both, worst case scenario is that you are both town. Puts us at 4-1. Mafia hits 3-1. We lynch the last one out of the known group.

I am 99% sure that you or ET are the last mafia though.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ratio is currently 6-1. I really doubt that Orca, Counselor, Myself, Dome and Bucs screw up so bad that we dont get the last mafia in either you or ET.

If we double lynch you both, worst case scenario is that you are both town. Puts us at 4-1. Mafia hits 3-1. We lynch the last one out of the known group.

I am 99% sure that you or ET are the last mafia though

The logic on this checks out. @MD4L?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Orca is Orca man.

I am 99% sure that you or ET are the last mafia though.

We can justify people making actions like that bc “they are who they are”

It’s garbage. I’m not voting Orca because I haven’t voted any town yet. I’ve voted two mafia players but being part of the “mafia lock” is laughable.