Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok. So here's the deal. If we lynch Touch we get rid of an other. 

12 people left. Presumed ratio is 7-3-1-1.

Touch dies its 7-3-1. Because we didn't get the SK who has been targeting only town the whole game, we lose two tonight. The game becomes 5-3-1.

We CANNOT have this result. 

I'm offering a truce to the SK (@The Orca) . If we dont vote you tonight, are you willing to kill mafia for us. 

I think we should double up the vote on BCB and Racks. Then have Orca shoot MD4L. If we do that, WE ALL can win, both others and town. 

Assuming all others can win with town, the ratio is 7-1-1 and we stop ******* up.

tenor.gif?itemid=4925556

You are not town, done nothing positive for town, threatened to vote yourself saying Daboyle caused this all cause you didnt sign up, got pardoned, did nothing, posted you wanted replaced, again nothing happened and you are still here. I accept no truce with mafia. I am town and will lynch mafia...Touch

I told you I have no more kills

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Orca being willing to make a bet about his alignment is making me doubt he’s an SK.

@The Orca have you legit just played the worst game ever seen from a town vig? 

My kills have not worked out. I explained each with my thoughts on why I chose them. No one replied to that, so I'm gonna say that everyone saw the reasoning. The 3rd one wasnt my target so I guess it's on me, but wasnt my choice. So no, Racks killed like 4 town as vog not too long ago I believe. Purely on moves I have been not good, bu my thread play and reads for votes were top notch. How is Pickle doing in the chat...pissed that I called him correctly once again I assume lmao

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

@The Orca please vote BCB

Touch

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Touch is practically town. The only people that should be threatened by him are a SK (that cant win with town) and mafia.

Touch literally made himself an enemy of the mafia last night by not pardoning Pickle and for some reason Town still wants to lynch him...

Touch is mafia. Quit trying to pass him off as friendly other or town. This argument is a joke.

Touch is mafia

Touch is mafia

Touch is mafia

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I don’t get it. What do you not like?

It seems similar to how I’ve been voted away recently with subpar cases. I am venting bc from what I’ve read, still getting these “you’re mafia vibes” from people. And the rational of it being bc lack of activity is a lazy play.

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It seems similar to how I’ve been voted away recently with subpar cases. I am venting bc from what I’ve read, still getting these “you’re mafia vibes” from people. And the rational of it being bc lack of activity is a lazy play.

You haven’t played in many games lately where mafia did purposely have a lack of activity and won. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4925556

You are not town, done nothing positive for town, threatened to vote yourself saying Daboyle caused this all cause you didnt sign up, got pardoned, did nothing, posted you wanted replaced, again nothing happened and you are still here. I accept no truce with mafia. I am town and will lynch mafia...Touch

My kills have not worked out. I explained each with my thoughts on why I chose them. No one replied to that, so I'm gonna say that everyone saw the reasoning. The 3rd one wasnt my target so I guess it's on me, but wasnt my choice. So no, Racks killed like 4 town as vog not too long ago I believe. Purely on moves I have been not good, bu my thread play and reads for votes were top notch. How is Pickle doing in the chat...pissed that I called him correctly once again I assume lmao

Touch

Touch is mafia. Quit trying to pass him off as friendly other or town. This argument is a joke.

Touch is mafia

Touch is mafia

Touch is mafia

Your threadplay has not been anywhere near top notch. It’s also funny you’re going to talk about your reads being on point ..... and then promptly say I’m mafia. 

I apologize for giving you more credit than you deserve because I honestly didn’t think you would botch being a vig that poorly. 

that being said, you digging in to this train of thought is 100% town orca. 

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Honestly it baffles me that you cant understand this Counselor. I know you are more intelligent than your thinking process right now.

I won’t vote with you because you keep insulting me. If you were around for Marvel when Matts voted himself out of the game you would know that.

27 minutes ago, MD4L said:

My wanting of Touch to die isn’t alignment based. Unless we are masons or mafia, I’m voting for a vulnerable Touch 90/100. Maybe if you get enough on Orca, I can return to my first vote today.

Did I piss in your Cheerios or something? 

it’s cute you think I’m vulnerable LMAO 

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4925556

Touch

Touch is mafia

Touch is mafia

Touch is mafia

1. I am town. I locked my vote day 1, because I didn't sign up for this game. I thought the governor pardoned me because they knew I was town. It turned out Touch just wanted to watch me suffer. 

2. You claim to have no more kills. You also claim to be town. Both of which I do not believe. Again, if you are town, you have played horribly. 

3. The fact that you can even fathom that I am in any chat, let alone with Pickle, means that your thread play and reads match your performance as "the vig". They're ****. Especially since I called you out for not being willing to vote Pickle and was a leading proponent to getting him lynched, but by all means I must have been bussing him.

4. Touch is clearly not mafia. He softed governor on day 2. I picked up on it. He didnt pardon Pickle last night, which if he was mafia would be the only thing to do.

Use your head Orca. This is not complicated.

The game makes perfect sense. Lynch BCB and Racks together and you will see I'm right.