Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I kinda thought this for a long time because of the Pickle and Orca connection. Then Orca voted Pickle and I thought maybe I was wrong. Then he unvoted before night.

Either way. Our best move tonight is to eliminate two mafia. 

We are set up for success right now.

I was thinking we could have only Whicker and the player of his choice (not me because people still dont trust me) vote in OT. To ensure a double lynch.

I lynched Pickle..I invited on D2

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I would prefer Racks or BCB, but I'm ok with this. 

As it stands it looks like BCB and Racks are tied. BCB has not voted yet and will most likely throw a vote on either Touch or Orca to tie them as well. If he throws a vote on Racks, are you willing to vote BCB to tie it again Counselor?

I truly think orca is just having possibly the worst civ game I’ve seen in a long time. 

I think it's funny that there are 6 people not going with the double vote idea. 

1 is a disgruntled town member - counselor

1 claims to be town vig, could be an other - Orca

2 are guaranteed mafia - Racks, BCB

1 is probably mafia - MD4L

1 appears to be town, but could substitute for MD4L as a possible mafia member - Dingo

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

So we're at like 7:3:2 or something. A mislynch isn't game over. Mafia trying to swing the vote last minute would be a bad idea.

If Orca is telling the truth its

8-3-1 which really isnt too bad for us. We just need to make sure that Orca doesn't kill anymore town members. 

He claims to not have any hits left. And if he does have any left and is town, he should avoid using it until we lynch the redirect.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

If Orca is telling the truth its

8-3-1 which really isnt too bad for us. We just need to make sure that Orca doesn't kill anymore town members. 

He claims to not have any hits left. And if he does have any left and is town, he should avoid using it until we lynch the redirect.

I believe he’s out of them. He would have let go of his read on me if he had another way to get rid of me.