Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Look back at my interactions with both of them. Neither one of them will cast a vote on each other.

It almost has to be both.

I got the most scummy vibe from my convo with Dingo last night and was sure it was him. But the MD4L acted so anti-town that I question whether or not it's only one mafia left. 

Maybe @Counselor was right. Maybe it's more than one faction.

Unless Pickle was the Jailer and I was roleblocked by town (LVP move if so)...I'm thinking there has to be 2 left

Just now, Dome said:

Doesn’t vengeful only allow you to kill when lynched?

Depends on the vengeful

• Like 1

So my theory involves Touch and his Pardon ability. 

Each time Touch has pardoned someone, an extra person dies at night. 

My theory is that if he pardons someone, he gains a hit. 

Examples are my pardon day 1. 3 people died. His pardon day 4, Whicker (mafia hit) and BCB (touch hit) died.

@theuntouchable

Edited by Slappy Mc

13 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

As the night wore on, the Neighbourhood Watch Association meeting continued to get more tense. Any trust that was built was slowly deteriorating. They had originally placed their focus on a figure but decided that for the time being, the figure was untouchable. But as they eased away from the figure, they noticed some people had gone missing in this brief period. 

As they wondered through the local park, they noticed that these bodies had been brutally murdered and hidden off. As they removed the corpses' hoods, they realized it was the identity of several known people within both the N.W.A. and the town of Sandford.

The corpses were identified as:

IncompatibleLongDinosaur-small.gif

• Michael "Lurch" Armstrong (@Whicker) - the Vengeful Innocent Child

340?cb=20070710200048

• Nicholas Angel (@bcb1213) - the Godfather

The danger they're in is far from over... but it doesn't matter. They must figure out which of the remaining figures are the policemen and eliminate them... for the greater good.

IT IS NOW DAY 5

IT WILL END TOMORROW AT 10PM

On 1/22/2020 at 7:50 PM, daboyle250 said:

As the night wore on, the Neighbourhood Watch Association meeting continued to get more tense. Any trust that was built was slowly deteriorating. They had originally placed their focus on a rather slappy figure but decided to spare them last minute. But as they eased away from the figure, they noticed some people had gone missing in this brief period. 

As they wondered through the local park, they noticed that three bodies had been brutally murdered and hidden off. As they removed the corpses' hoods, they realized it was the identity of several known people within both the N.W.A. and the town of Sandford.

The corpses were identified as:

18547-27300.jpg

• Robin Hatcher (@MWil23) - the town's Tracker

70533-27300.jpg

latest?cb=20180829094134

• Reverend Phillip Shooter (@squire12) - a Vanilla Townie

The hooded figures now realize the imminent danger they're in... but it doesn't matter. They must figure out which figures are the policemen and eliminate them... for the greater good.

IT IS NOW DAY 2

IT WILL END TOMORROW AT 10PM

Day 4 on top

Day 1 on bottom

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So my theory involves Touch and his Pardon ability. 

Each time Touch has pardoned someone, an extra person dies at night. 

My theory is that if he pardons someone, he gains a hit. 

Examples are my pardon day 1. 3 people died. His pardon day 4, Whicker (mafia hit) and BCB (touch hit) died.

@theuntouchable

I would have taken credit already, most likely before the bcb hit. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So I'm off base with it... because it's really the only thing that makes sense to me.

Vengeful (lynch) innocent doesnt make sense. Why make someone who is modcleared vengeful upon lynch, cause it's probably never happening. Killing a modcleared player getting a vengeful return shot makes since...given the limited roles town have

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Vengeful (lynch) innocent doesnt make sense. Why make someone who is modcleared vengeful upon lynch, cause it's probably never happening. Killing a modcleared player getting a vengeful return shot makes since...given the limited roles town have

Yea, it's almost what it has to be. That's why when I saw he was "vengeful" I thought he could have killed BCB.

But I have crazy thoughts that go through my head constantly. I even PMd Daboyle when I had my "A-Ha!" moment about Touchs role. Lol.