Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

What is going on 

Touch is pissed I hit him since he claimed nontown gov and I needed to hit someone to see if the roleblock was still alive. He has gone loco saying it was the worst civ game ever played by anyone lmao. Dude is crying like a baby xD

Just now, The Orca said:

Touch is pissed I hit him since he claimed nontown gov and I needed to hit someone to see if the roleblock was still alive. He has gone loco saying it was the worst civ game ever played by anyone lmao. Dude is crying like a baby xD

Lmfao more like literally laughing my *** off at your stupidity. 

The MVP of this game by far is (gulp) @Slappy Mc. Dude's reads were on point for most of the game, the dead chatty was def aware of the work you did this game.

LVP of this game is a bit of a shakeup between two players because their reads were all over the place, and their moves were pretty not great but towards the end they more or less focused on the task and somehow got the job done. LVPs go to Lloyd and Harry.

Edited by daboyle250
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Guys the game is over and you are both great! We couldn’t have won without either of your contributions that’s kind of the point of all being on the same team! Yay town!

It’d be one thing if he was to admit his faults. He’s literally saying I played a trash game and he played a good game. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Guys the game is over and you are both great! We couldn’t have won without either of your contributions that’s kind of the point of all being on the same team! Yay town!

Agreed. I also think Touch is still pissed cause he lost a bet to me a few games ago and was suppose to delete his account

Anyone that says I'm MVP is wrong. I just stayed the course.

I usually pick someone day 1, Matts started as that person and I quickly shifted to Racks, and run with attacking them. I'm fortunate he ended up being scum because I would have looked terrible locking scum on him as town. Otherwise, I piggybacked @Malfatron and his results and suspicion on Pickle and BCB. Then Dingo and MD4L kinda fell into our laps.