Jump to content
CHOMP_CHOMP

Chomp_Chomp 2 Rounder

Recommended Posts

On 2020-01-28 at 6:41 PM, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Eh i have Murray as the higher rated player by quite a bit. Im not that high on Matos, as you can probably tell. I dont like the hazing reports, and i want to see more about that and see where that goes. I also think EDGE is one of the few places Miami goes after in FA. 

Gross-Matos is a project with risk. Not big on him, has decent bust probability 

Murray will start from day 1 and I feel he'll be consistent but not flashy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

I think blalock would be a better pick then a 3-4 olb

Well i guess we differ there. I see Chaisson as someone who is easily a 4-3 DE. And Blacklock at #20 seems too early for me at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Danish49ers said:

I'd be fine with a DB at #32, but Tyler Biadasz should also get some consideration.

OK. Thank you sir, and noted. Maybe a Nick Harris in the 3rd? Ill have to look into your blocking scheme, as he is going to be pretty dependent on a zone scheme in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Well i guess we differ there. I see Chaisson as someone who is easily a 4-3 DE. And Blacklock at #20 seems too early for me at this point. 

We don't need a 4-3 edge unless ngakoue walks. Blalock is an explosive dl who some compare to McCoy. I don't know about u but ill take a mccoy there all day long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

We don't need a 4-3 edge unless ngakoue walks. Blalock is an explosive dl who some compare to McCoy. I don't know about u but ill take a mccoy there all day long

And all reports is that Yannick is out the door. So thats what im predicting. Some people comparing him to McCoy because he has some similar traits, and him having the over all skillset are 2 different things. McCoy was a premiere prospect who went top-5. Blacklock is right now a fridge top-30 guy. The 2 arent really comparable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

And all reports is that Yannick is out the door. So thats what im predicting. Some people comparing him to McCoy because he has some similar traits, and him having the over all skillset are 2 different things. McCoy was a premiere prospect who went top-5. Blacklock is right now a fridge top-30 guy. The 2 arent really comparable. 

Even if ngakoue leaves the guy u selected is not a good pass rusher. He has to be schemed into that.   Draft is fairly deep at edge and we could solve the issue in fa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Even if ngakoue leaves the guy u selected is not a good pass rusher. He has to be schemed into that.   Draft is fairly deep at edge and we could solve the issue in fa. 

Ok. Well agree to disagree. Chassion is an excellent pass rusher in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Ok. Well agree to disagree. Chassion is an excellent pass rusher in my opinion. 

The production isnt there.  Picking him is like picking taven bryan all over again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.1.2020 at 6:33 PM, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

OK. Thank you sir, and noted. Maybe a Nick Harris in the 3rd? Ill have to look into your blocking scheme, as he is going to be pretty dependent on a zone scheme in my opinion. 

49ers do not have a 3rd round pick.

After they pick in the 1st round, they won't be on the clock until the 5th round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

The production isnt there.  Picking him is like picking taven bryan all over again.  

Again, i dont see what youre seeing. You are one of the few people on the planet who dont think he can play 4-3 DE. And please explain to me how the 6'4" 290lb DT is anything like the 6'4" 250lb DE. Chassion had 6.5 sacks this year, and was consistently getting pressure on opposing QB. Did you watch any games, or do you just see 34 tackles and 6.5sacks and think not a ton of production? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you even football? How could you pick two guys we're apparently really high on?

😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2020 at 8:41 AM, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

 

  1. Green Bay Packers: Denzel Mims / WR / Michigan State   

FYI, Mims played at Baylor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2020 at 1:59 PM, Tetsujin said:

I'd take an EDGE, Kmet, or Biadasz over Swift, but not bad overall.

Agreed!
We could easily grab Taylor at the bottom of the 2nd (before HOU) if we HAD to have a RB in the 2nd.
Besides, I still not convinced Swift is the right pick for MIA (just as much as I'm not convinced that an often injured Tua is the right pick either). In college, Swift has done great things, but I think he is going to have challenges and not as much success in the NFL. 

In this scenario - I think i'd take Biadasz. That Offensive line is offensive. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×