Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

11 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

And so you clicked on that last page to type 'ruh roh'?

11 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I typed it as I saw the page count on the page I was last on. 

You gonna continue questioning me on the most basic **** or do I need to keep explaining like you're five? 

Agreed. 

I'm trying to understand how you clicked on the last page, scrolled past gopher's comment about it being night, and somehow missed everything to post ruh roh.

Also, ruh roh strikes me as a very odd thing to say when you realize you have a lot of catching up to do.  

This just doesn't make any sense.  Or you are incredibly oblivious.

10 hours ago, rackcs said:

I actually fully believe Wolfe. I also think daboyle is really clear scum to me.

Daboyle is high on my scum list too.  

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I guess I'm also just having a very hard time trying to understand what role he's even claiming where he says he's right but then he's roleblocked. That seems contradictory. Rags brings up like a JOAT role, that's not how JOAT was for me when I was that in mental mafia.

Different JOAT roles work differently.

Morning all.  

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It's not that he's hurt but that you are just wrong. Trying to spin it back on him and make it seem like he's upset he's on a list is odd.

I can accept that I was wrong if that's the case. 

The only reason I thought he was hurt was that his reaction to me putting him on the list is that I'm scum.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

is pickle rick from d2 different than d1?

Depends.  I coughed uncontrollably for 10 straight hours and got 30 minutes of sleep....d2 pickle rick is not doing to well.  

I do get real hesitant when people start thinking the same reads as me though...it gives me a bad feeling 

• Like 1