Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So I'll quick recap what I had

So here is what I am thinking

I had the role in GW1. It was a scum role meant to screw with everyone, Gopher loves it, small limit of like x amount of words and no names, no penalty but had to be sent (maybe)

I dont see the role being town and sent on penalty of modkilling. Makes no sense. 

I dont see it as being limited to non game related when the headline, which is a similar role appears to be game related

I dont think town would have 2 roles, note giver but non game related and 10% joat given what has been claimed so far. Vanilla sure, but those seem like a middle finger to the user. 

I also dont think Rags is scum now that something clicked or maybe it means he is. I'm thinking the headline is town cause its broadcasted to everyone and the note is scum. Also, was there a headline N1?

I would almost gaurantee the headline is from the reporter faction 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So I'll quick recap what I had

So here is what I am thinking

I had the role in GW1. It was a scum role meant to screw with everyone, Gopher loves it, small limit of like x amount of words and no names, no penalty but had to be sent (maybe)

I dont see the role being town and sent on penalty of modkilling. Makes no sense. 

I dont see it as being limited to non game related when the headline, which is a similar role appears to be game related

I dont think town would have 2 roles, note giver but non game related and 10% joat given what has been claimed so far. Vanilla sure, but those seem like a middle finger to the user. 

I also dont think Rags is scum now that something clicked or maybe it means he is. I'm thinking the headline is town cause its broadcasted to everyone and the note is scum. Also, was there a headline N1?

n1

Attention Attention, Headline in the Newspaper: "Tomorrow, I will share Information"

n2:

Attention Attention, Newspaper Headline Reads, “Rags: Fighter, Counselor/BcB Moved”

I tend to agree it’s the reporter faction.  But that doesn’t mean the information is inaccurate.  The other possibility is that there are red herrings amongst Town.  A Town journalist, and a Town “scum,” but I don’t know what would fulfill that criteria.  Time will tell, or someone could indicate if they are a role that seems scummy as Town.  But yeah, smart money is on the former.

Just now, SwAg said:

I tend to agree it’s the reporter faction.  But that doesn’t mean the information is inaccurate.  The other possibility is that there are red herrings amongst Town.  A Town journalist, and a Town “scum,” but I don’t know what would fulfill that criteria.  Time will tell, or someone could indicate if they are a role that seems scummy as Town.  But yeah, smart money is on the former.

True but ther is a difference between reporter as whicker is claiming daboyle is.....and mailman 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

n1

Attention Attention, Headline in the Newspaper: "Tomorrow, I will share Information"

n2:

Attention Attention, Newspaper Headline Reads, “Rags: Fighter, Counselor/BcB Moved”

So would you all as town post that 2nd headline?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The Little Girl was scummy as ****...so the votes said :(

Yeah, I wasn’t going off of the Daboyle theory.  I guess the presence of a claimed Mailman detracts from the Town potential for the headline.  A mailman is a type of courier, and the Courier role would likely be what’s needed for the role doing the headlines.