Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

On 1/30/2020 at 9:31 AM, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

Does he want to come forward, or no?

Anyone else notice when daboyle claimed his wrestling message for the first time?

21 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

The only player that could probably confirm my role is @ET80 (if he even reads his PMs)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I consider that a victimless and equal opportunity crime.

If it's out of a vendetta, who would you suspect?

Assuming that it's random, as it's not a RED faction hit due to MD4L trying to hit Forge (making Forge NOT RED), then I believe that it's either a SK/3rd faction (reporter?) or potential Town vig (I'm not as confident of this).

I have a tinfoil theory where forge is scum with md4l but today has to be about solving your results so I'll hold on to it for now.

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Daboyle seems to have an unusual interest in decrying the headline about Ragnarok.

And, somewhat relatedly: he is only sending out messages that are wrestling references.  So, my question is: can you send messages that are not wrestling references, bruh?  Prove it.

@daboyle250

also, avoid sports altogether @daboyle250

how about "Im a little tea pot"

send that message

Well, it’s pretty believable that none of the three are aligned.  Just a matter of deciding what you think that means for the third.

Just to be clear: you’re saying that your result was that there are no similar alignments amongst them, and you’re not reading it into “all three of these people are not the same one alignment.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, it’s pretty believable that none of the three are aligned.  Just a matter of deciding what you think that means for the third.

Hence the two colors for Whicker, correct.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Just to be clear: you’re saying that your result was that there are no similar alignments amongst them, and you’re not reading it into “all three of these people are not the same one alignment.”

Very valid point. I'll be specific:

*I'm 100% sure of Daboyle's alignment

*I couldn't 100% own the other if pressed, based upon my interpretation to your point above, on the other