et

dome

squire

tk3

rags

matts

I could hug you for this.

10 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Just curious, because I think this is the first time since I've been playing that the host hasn't kept track of a vote count

Is there a reason for this or is this just a this specific host thing?

Again, prior to this, all of my mafia experience has been IRL

Its extremely odd.  Could be bc he is hiding a double vote, some sort of vote manipulation, or something.

Could also be bc he is a lazy host 😜

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I think he’s keeping track of the VC just not posting it 

Ah, okay, I just wasn't sure if this was a time constituent thing, like he doesn't have enough time to keep going through the threads so he kinda relies on us to keep it as updated as possible to make it easier on himself.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:34 PM, The Orca said:

This no vote count thing has intrigued me 

On 1/29/2020 at 8:40 PM, The Orca said:

Given the mystery vote count we could put 6 votes on Wolfe and see if anything happens? (I'd say more)...im thinking I was lynched at half the votes or something that's why it was a quick pile on me

On 1/29/2020 at 6:57 PM, The Orca said:

Our vote count is for us...doesnt look like Gopher is using it

On 1/29/2020 at 6:55 PM, The Orca said:

Definitely everyone should be cautious of that as the game goes one. Maybe everyone needs to not rush to vote until everyone has discussed some

On 1/29/2020 at 6:50 PM, The Orca said:

To that end...I have to think it has to be a reason like Slappy did with hiding the multivote

Could be a bunch of multivote, negative votes, half votes to lynch, etc type things this game

On 1/29/2020 at 7:12 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Whenever I have a judge or something, I don't reveal it until the final vote count.

6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

How so? It's me legitimately asking a question. It's not something I'm familiar with, so I'm asking if this is a host specific thing (I didn't look into Gopher's first one) and I think Wolfey tried to do that, but eventually caved in and kept the vote count for seaside.

I wasn't sure if this is just a random standard operating procedure.

As shown above it was discussed before now by a few people, specifically Orca 1.0 and Bucs

The gif is because...did you not read the previous posts about it, forgot, ignored it, missed it....?

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Like @The Orcawhen we were scum in Mental Mafia, you had multiple votes, and I think Slappy still kept a vote count, didn't he? Admittedly, I didn't pay as much attention to that game as I had liked to, but I'm fairly certain of it.

Its host specific and game specific. It could be to hide some type of game mechanic or role like Slappy or cause Gopher is lazy...he has posted he is keeping track of the count himself, so I'd say it's to hide a game role/mechanic

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You gonna give me any reason to not feel that way lol. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I mean...let's be honest, it's the Naz version of the Orca policy lynch xD

Why don't you two go 69 some more you disgusting gremlins. 

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I'm starting to feel like Pickle Rick is pro Naz-burning.

Like a narcissistic arsonist that wanted to draw attention to their n1 action by boosting about being the only player to see it and bring it up, but now who does not want someone to extinguish the flames on you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Like a narcissistic arsonist that wanted to draw attention to their n1 action by boosting about being the only player to see it and bring it up, but now who does not want someone to extinguish the flames on you?

Yeah.