Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Forge said:

How did woz have a vote? Lol

Pickle was arguing with dome about when woz modkilled himself.   Pickle bolded his name and I went with that as his last vote.   

No idea what the host is using for that.   use the info at your discretion.   

13 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

What the hell is orange aligned?  How many factions are there 

On 1/30/2020 at 10:54 PM, bcb1213 said:

Wells I'm confused 

Whicker was jailed but knows the results of three people? 

Rags was blocked and there was a kill when night one there wasn't and he's assumed a killer? 

I'm apparantly with Counselor somehow?  The reporters are fake news lol 

yeah i didnt like these posts @Forge

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

just tell me them

The "my friends" thing seems forced. That may be a mechanic built into the role for success of a move he has (see were dealer from game one). 

Simultaneously, there's an evasiveness to him and his answers, of course. He's leading us somewhere without giving an actual claim. Could be because he doesn't have a good one. Could be that he's restricted. There was a role in the first one that wasn't allowed to claim. Would also fit the lone Wolf

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

that was me. loved child

town and scum knew who i was but i couldnt claim.

i started off as town in that one though

The spy couldn't. 

He could say "I'm town", but could not claim a role. He also had a one shot vig, that's why I asked if he killed dingo. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

The "my friends" thing seems forced. That may be a mechanic built into the role for success of a move he has (see were dealer from game one). 

Simultaneously, there's an evasiveness to him and his answers, of course. He's leading us somewhere without giving an actual claim. Could be because he doesn't have a good one. Could be that he's restricted. There was a role in the first one that wasn't allowed to claim. Would also fit the lone Wolf

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

At least you’ll all soon accept that this is the new and improved, loves life to the fullest Whicker, and that I like just being friendly and calling you all friend. 

• Like 2