Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Group of players playing the inactive game

Matts, Tk3, bcb, ksj, dome

tk3 implied he should be more active the next few days

bcb is pretty standard low activity

ksj mentioned wanting a replacement, not sure if that is still the case.  ( @gopherwrestler does KSJ still want a replacement?  If so, maybe daboyle or dingo are options)

Dome is likely drunk or worse.

Matts has been sketchy inactive

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think it’s MWil 

You were not thinking this D3.   Seems like it was not until I posed that question did you even consider it.  That does not seem like you to not even consider some of the possibilities that the Mwil claim with the 3 players being not aligned posed.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Group of players playing the inactive game

Matts, Tk3, bcb, ksj, dome

tk3 implied he should be more active the next few days

bcb is pretty standard low activity

ksj mentioned wanting a replacement, not sure if that is still the case.  ( @gopherwrestler does KSJ still want a replacement?  If so, maybe daboyle or dingo are options)

Dome is likely drunk or worse.

Matts has been sketchy inactive

Should add to this, bucs was pretty inactive during his time.   Orca 2.0 has certainly changed that.  Not sure how to view that from a role/alignment read vs a pure player/persons investment in these games that will log 50-100 pages a day

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Whicker does not come off as town at all he hasn’t even given a believable case to be. Wolfe is more believable at this point. 

I agree with this.   Wolf has felt pretty genuine even though his claim has felt pretty clunky.  Might be the nature of his role starting vanilla and potentially adding a move.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You were not thinking this D3.   Seems like it was not until I posed that question did you even consider it.  That does not seem like you to not even consider some of the possibilities that the Mwil claim with the 3 players being not aligned posed.

Where is my vote though. Otherwise I’m too intoxicated to understand this post I guess because I acknowledged the possibility explicitly