Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

7 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

if i was reporter i would have claimed it  doesnt really do any good at this point to clear anything up but im town guaranteed

@Malfatron  what did i miss that confirmed forge as not scum aligned?

giphy.gif

after seeing my votes on counsler and how he's been voting my scum read is now at like 85% care to talk to you about helping with a push 

10% isnt nearly as high as i would like it but im ok with that. at this point i was just happy to not be straight vanilla again

i can see this

big shocker coming from one of the guys in the middle but it strongly feels to me like either mwil lied(not my first option based on what ive seen) or something else happened to his move and the read didnt come out correct

look at counslers interactions in game with me and then look how he's been voting no push back and following the vote after the fact (im pushing this now after seeing the vote pattern)

yea i can see and agree with all of this matts dome bcb and racks have all been close to none existent 

giphy.gifwhy are you speaking up for the guy whos been voting you since day one? especially after i pointed this out already 

my hope was that one of the better town players would pick up enough with what i revealed while also not wanting to make myself a target for mafia before i could do anything with my role couldnt think of a more subtle way of soft claiming anything without coming across scummy

id be disingenuous if i said i dont see why the whicker wolf angle is where its at for most people today but im also ok with matts bcb or my personnel vote counsler

I’m shocked that you don’t want it resolved, since if MWil or Whicker flips Town, you’re dead.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

I can only say I've had my thoughts about Wolfey the last few days.

It seems like Gopher uses some roles that are off the beaten path as we have found out with the 2 purple roles that came up (reporter and radio host I think they were? I didn't go back and check)

Edited by JoshstraDaymus
I used the wrong form of roles, I put rolls, how embarassing.