Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You liked a post when Josh asked the same thing. 

This post is also fake as hell. 

Just cause I am not posting, doesnt mean I am not watching everything. 

if your not contributing it comes across scummy. even more so if your admitting to reading everything and staying in the background my dude. please tag the post from josh i liked becouse i dont see it

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, MWil said he only knew Daboyle’s alignment, unless he also backtracked on that.

admittedly i was skimming so dont hold it against me too much, from what i saw tho his move just picks one person and alignment compares it to two other chosen people I.E both whicker and wolf dont share alignment to daboyle, its incorrect but i think he explained it after day start last night

6 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

if your not contributing it comes across scummy. even more so if your admitting to reading everything and staying in the background my dude. please tag the post from josh i liked becouse i dont see it

Page 289. You liked a post, so I know you read that page. 

Just now, SwAg said:

You just said his investigation is that neither you nor Whicker is Town and you don’t want me to hold that against you.

feel free man i said it to touch and ill say it with you im town my goal this game is to contribute by being as open and honest as i can if you read through the lst few pages youll see that ive laid out what i think are the three most likely scenarios but yea obvious play is a vote on either me whicker or mwil what we pop up as lynch sets the stage for tomorrow. i also get town reads from both whicker and mwil so do with that what you will i think he was given bad news for his alignment comp

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Page 289. You liked a post, so I know you read that page. 

the only josh notes i liked are literally him calling you out for being almost nonexistent and him mentioning he's getting married i liked it because i agree. you've been nonexistent in game

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I have three dogs, a fiancée, 2 jobs, a wedding to plan, and houses to look at to buy. What can I say

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I feel like this has been your MO this game...

Show up, snappy comment, vote, leave.

How ya doin, Matts?

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I picked 3.

Daboyle was NOT aligned with Whicker or Wolf.

Daboyle flipped Town.

...here we are.

Picked 3 on the same night?...what night? You said you were 100% on Daboyle's alignment...why was that?

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I can check every night to see if someone has performed a killing action

So touch...?

49 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Not exactly. His looks for a player that has committed a killing action. Mine tells me what move that player committed that night. 

So 2 roles that found out if somone killed, I would expect this game to be a bloodfest... rags?

43 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The thing that is starting to creep up from this mwil claim is that it has not been clear the exact dynamic of the comparison. Is it all 3 compared? Is it 1 compared against 2? Is it 1 compared against 1 and then compared against the other? 

the fact that this is still not clear leads me to believe that BOTH of those statements from whicker can be true. Which is what I was trying to get across. 

Mwil