Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, that's a valid possibility, but it's confusing to me why I would get three and clearly two of them have already flipped Town.

"Daboyle is not aligned with Wolf or Whicker" I am now interpreting as Daboyle and Wolf are town and Whicker is Orange scum.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

You didn’t consider that pertinent at an earlier stage?

As I told Squire, I was holding onto a portion of my invest and gauging the reactions immediately to see. Whicker's was SUPER SCUMMY and didn't make any attempt whatsoever until after Daboyle/Wolf to even deny the yellow implication.

And you voted Daboyle on D3?  how hard to you push this narrative then?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

And you voted Daboyle on D3?  how hard to you push this narrative then?

I wasn't sure WHICH of them were YELLOW aligned and/or if there was another. Since DaBoyle was listed first, I thought it rational to start there. After he died, I went Whicker for a reason.

x is Not aligned/aligned with y, z.

The OR is what really confused me as opposed to AND.

So is this saying slappy (Purlple) is not aligned with Ragnarok (orange) or Md4L (red)?

Player A is not this color aligned with player B or player C

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Alright, so unpacking that, it seems like the options are: one of Daboyle and Wolf were genuinely Town, and the other framed to appear such; Whicker is Orange; your role is dumb and the correct interpretation of the result is none of them are Orange; or you lied.

If the result from N2 is that none of the 3 players (whicker, daboyle or wolf) were orange. .... that blurs the N4 results of whicker, Orca and bcb not being red.   ET invest results have orca being red.?

Is there a chance that the alignment investigations are all in some way misleading/tampered/corrupted?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So is this saying slappy (Purlple) is not aligned with Ragnarok (orange) or Md4L (red)?

Player A is not this color aligned with player B or player C

That's how I interpreted it, but now I'm second guessing that aspect. The word ALIGNED was colored, not the name of each individual.

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable  can you share what hard evidence you have that Orca lied about?

The fact that he said he had not used his move yet but my result said otherwise. He then later admitted that bucs “set the trap” n1. 

as far as in thread evidence, he himself said he was town and then later (after I called him out for using a killing move) switched it to say he’s the arsonist and (Bucs) killed naz.

Just now, MWil23 said:

That's how I interpreted it, but now I'm second guessing that aspect. The word ALIGNED was colored, not the name of each individual.

So how does that go with your N4 results.   Going off what I think you listed.....Whicker is not (red) aligned with Orca or bcb.

Whicker is not red, but orca and/or bcb could be red.

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The fact that he said he had not used his move yet but my result said otherwise. He then later admitted that bucs “set the trap” n1. 

as far as in thread evidence, he himself said he was town and then later (after I called him out for using a killing move) switched it to say he’s the arsonist and (Bucs) killed naz.

Can you share what night you used your move on him?

So your move finds out if a player has used a move on any night previously?