Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Forge said:

So when I flip Green as the town doctor, I'd just like to remind everyone that this was the wonderful sequence of events that led TK and everyone else to just say I was converted 

Literally just told Malf that he had a lot of guesses in there, which is factually accurate. 

Reporters haven't been found to be truthful (see the N2, ET moved & Mwil didn't, when ET just doubled down again that he forgot to put in a move n2), and the cocktail waitress was the converter (also not a guarantee)

I jumped to a conclusion, but I am supremely confident it is the correct conclusion

Regardless, my vote is locked so no point trying to appeal to me to save your friend

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Actually, @Dome should hit me if he has truly checked out of the game. It would save us all waiting another day to lynch you. And bonus for mafia, it doesnt allow town another round of night moves. 

This is not good  for your faction Dome....not sure if you know that. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

So when I flip Green as the town doctor, I'd just like to remind everyone that this was the wonderful sequence of events that led TK and everyone else to just say I was converted 

Literally just told Malf that he had a lot of guesses in there, which is factually accurate. 

Reporters haven't been found to be truthful (see the N2, ET moved & Mwil didn't, when ET just doubled down again that he forgot to put in a move n2), and the cocktail waitress was the converter (also not a guarantee)

or, we can do the most likliest thing and lynch bcb, when a lot of evidence is pointing his way 

i dont buy his 3rd party firefighter claim, especially since the arsonist wasnt third party himself

its definitely not 100 percent, but its very very likely

also, i would rather see scum win than cult

Just now, Malfatron said:

or, we can do the most likliest thing and lynch bcb, when a lot of evidence is pointing his way 

i dont buy his 3rd party firefighter claim, especially since the arsonist wasnt third party himself

its definitely not 100 percent, but its very very likely

also, i would rather see scum win than cult

My vote remains locked on me the remainder of this game. I will protect myself every night and let mafia take the investigators and whoever else. after bcb is gone, you'll want to lynch me. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

lol @ the concept of the town doctor self voting and locking

gtfo dude, go to bed man

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're just the smartest dude in the room, what can I tell you. 

And when I flip green, you can try to pass it off as being my fault, but the fact of the matter is that you were just idiotic. 

Youve gone insane if you dont think you are putting this heat on yourself. Are you still drunk from yesterday?!?

Just now, Forge said:

My vote remains locked on me the remainder of this game. I will protect myself every night and let mafia take the investigators and whoever else. after bcb is gone, you'll want to lynch me. 

How very “town” of you

Whatever would we do without your contributions lol

Just now, Forge said:

i agree with self proecting.

let scum hit whoever they want. 

they may end up hitting orange if bcbs death doesnt kill em all

Just now, Tk3 said:

lol @ the concept of the town doctor self voting and locking

gtfo dude, go to bed man

Yeah, ask around and see if that's something that I wouldn't do as town. 

How about it? Squire? Mwil? Counselor? You think that what he's describing is something I wouldn't do? How about you Pickle? Racks? You guys were in Dome's bastard game.