Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

no deal

maybe

Like 2 days ago I thought this game was auto loss for us. But it turns out theres like 6 investigators. We have 3 outted scum. There cant be more than a couple left. The more days you and @Forge drag this out, the quicker you all get found. And I really, really dont want to sit around for the next 3 days with auto lynches. So you two should seppuku  on me.

Just now, Forge said:

Apparently you guys. Counselor was all over it. You said it made things make sense, etc etc. 

So we can go down that road. I want to test it out. 

well, its worth exploring, but im not sold on you being orange fwiw

i think youve been pretty protown most of the game

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Like 2 days ago I thought this game was auto loss for us. But it turns out theres like 6 investigators. We have 3 outted scum. There cant be more than a couple left. The more days you and @Forge drag this out, the quicker you all get found. And I really, really dont want to sit around for the next 3 days with auto lynches. So you two should seppuku  on me.

Given that I'm town, my death won't actually help town win this game. But I'll tell you what...if it gets down much closer and I'm still in this game? I will absolutely go to protect you one night. I'll do it as close to lylo as possible. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

well, its worth exploring, but im not sold on you being orange fwiw

i think youve been pretty protown most of the game

Nope. I didn't vote bcb inside of 12 minutes. Clearly scum. Can't take time to talk about stuff, everyone knows that. Now you're just trying to appear town

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Given that I'm town, my death won't actually help town win this game. But I'll tell you what...if it gets down much closer and I'm still in this game? I will absolutely go to protect you one night. I'll do it as close to lylo as possible. 

Okay, you are town. Town that has admitted to doing everything possible to sabotage us. That makes you a very logical lynch candidate. 

I mean, you understand that right? 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

VC

1 Really Really - matts

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Then you need to protect ET

Alright time to claim. 

I am the fisherman arsonist, goat herders aligned (fuchsia ). 

Every night I can pick 3 people. Those three people do not know that I targeted them, and do not have anything happen to them. I Just pick them. If I pick them again, it just means that I have picked them twice. Eventually, I can pick them 5 or 6 times. When I have done that, I have a 3% chance of nothing happening, and 97% chance of waiting longer and still having nothing else happening. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Okay, you are town. Town that has admitted to doing everything possible to sabotage us. That makes you a very logical lynch candidate. 

I mean, you understand that right? 

That's kind of the point now, you understand that, right?