Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Between counselor and matts? Matts has been scummier.

Alright well ksj is scum too. I've pointed out how logically counselor has to be scum over matts. Not "he's scummy feeling". Facts about how there's no realistic way matts would know to fake the flavor for that role if it weren't true. It has to be counselor.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Yeah but when the game is on the line and we've got counselor, you're staying out of it. When things are on the line is when it matters, I'm not denying the help from before at all.

Game isn’t on the line, thunder head.

Just now, SwAg said:

Game isn’t on the line, thunder head.

Might as well be. Once the numbers flip from town's favor to scum's, you guys can go play for them and nobody would blame you. You're just helping expedite that process.

And it's electroshock therapy-head *****

Just now, rackcs said:

Might as well be. Once the numbers flip from town's favor to scum's, you guys can go play for them and nobody would blame you. You're just helping expedite that process.

And it's electroshock therapy-head *****

Oh yeah?  And when the going gets tough, where is the first direction you’re going to look?  Me or matts?  He’s as good a chance of being the SK as anyone, and on the off chance he’s Town, the blood is thicker than the water and I know you all will error on the side of going after me.  The fact is that you all are in fact more ******* likely to betray me than I am you.