Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, SwAg said:

Let me know the course of action.  If you actually care about getting it right, then I can help.  If no one cares, then I’m just going to start saying retard because it makes tk3 cry.

I would like to ask your thoughts on this matter or for us to just get rid of TK3 outright. I’ll gladly defer to you.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What are the odds he goes 0-8/0-9 on his investigations and double digit other people die and don’t flip SK?

@Forge @SwAg

Either he is lying, or the SK died early and it wasn't obvious that he was the SK?

But I mean.. come on, we are getting 0-1 nightly deaths. I'm not inclined to believe we are looking at both a factional kill and a SK kill

19 hours ago, Forge said:

If counselor is telling it true, and he blocked BCB one night, then Orange should be gone. 

Unfortunately, I don't know how I feel about Counselor, but I'm sort of banking on Whicker's "hasn't killed anyone" invest. But still, this situation seems weird. 

I'm trying to figure out why nobody has copped to being role blocked the last two nights. This makes sense if it's counselor and he has elected to protect himself, but it also makes me think he's lying about N6, because I was very much role blocked that night, and none of the people who have died in the last two nights would have been responsible for that. If he's lying about that, he can easily be lying about blocking Matts. None of his other moves are all that verifiable, and frankly, I find the idea that if counselor could role block players and also protect himself, that's he's not protecting himself until N7 and also stealing a vote before he does that on n3, to be highly unlikely. That doesn't mesh for me. 

You thinking KSJ is a role blocker when he "investigates" someone?

Maybe he is the jailer ( flavor ) that whicker alluded to?  Am I recalling that correctly?

19 hours ago, Forge said:

The TK3 / Matts thing is interesting, right? Because I think Matts mentioned the "drive out of town" thing first, and if that really something that TK's move deals with (including that verbage), it actually carries weight that Matts is telling it true. I don't know why there would be a balance aspect to that entire thing, makes no sense to me whatsoever. 

We have no information whatsoever on Rack and KSJ, which makes me immediately question them. Nobody's freaking move is verifiable with anything at all except the reporters lol. 

i'm very tempted to go Mwil again, especially now that TK has locked to matts. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Either he is lying, or the SK died early and it wasn't obvious that he was the SK?

But I mean.. come on, we are getting 0-1 nightly deaths. I'm not inclined to believe we are looking at both a factional kill and a SK kill

@Tk3. Your role ability seems to be the counter to matts role.

Could you bring that person back if someone had left town?