Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Have you wondered why squire is still alive? Someone/multiple people don’t want him to flip paranoid or naive cop. But something tells me you already know that.

KSJ has investigated squire and he's not the SK. 

Believe me, Squire is only my list of guys that I would be thinking about if this game is still ongoing tomorrow - claiming the paranoid / naive cop is a good play if he were legitimately trying to save Orca. But he's not the SK according to KSJ. 

Just now, Forge said:

You’re missing the point.

Just now, Forge said:

Believe me, Squire is only my list of guys that I would be thinking about if this game is still ongoing tomorrow - claiming the paranoid / naive cop is a good play if he were legitimately trying to save Orca. But he's not the SK according to KSJ. 

You think we faked two investigative roles? Interesting.

Also, “according to KSJ” is interesting that you put so much stock into him. He’s the SK or alien and I’m just plain red. You’re overthinking things.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Got it

So, short version:

You think KSJ is being truthful, but it isn't in the way most of us are thinking of it. SK is basically just a head piece of the scum team, but doesn't have an official function that relates to being a typical SK role.

SK is a character name/title rather than an actual role.

It's plausible

Correct. 

And that's why I think Mwil is the only logical lynch. If Mwil isn't alone, the original set up out of 26 players was 1 cult w/every night conversion, 4 man indy survival team, 6 man red scum team, one of whom has an unlynchable godfather mechanic. That's impossible to win as town almost in my opinion.  So even if Mwil isn't alone, I think lynching him will be successful. If the game continues on tomorrow, we start from the top. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m excited to watch the fallout tonight when the game doesn’t end. 

who should I be voting for then? KSJ? On the hopes that he is a solo faction player?

With the hopes of getting into a 3-2-2 ratio - and hoping Swag/Malf stick with us and we can somehow get you guys back to back?

Just now, MWil23 said:

You’re missing the point.

No I'm not. I simply believe that you are the SK. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

You think we faked two investigative roles? Interesting.

I don't think that. It's possible though and not something I will discount out of hand. Right now I don't believe that squire is scum. If we lynch you and the game is ongoing tomorrow, I will re-evaluate. 

Also, “according to KSJ” is interesting that you put so much stock into him. He’s the SK or alien and I’m just plain red. You’re overthinking things.

I have no reason to doubt him at this juncture. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

who should I be voting for then? KSJ? On the hopes that he is a solo faction player?

With the hopes of getting into a 3-2-2 ratio - and hoping Swag/Malf stick with us and we can somehow get you guys back to back?

Something no one has ever answered:

How did I know that there was an orange N1 into the game?

Who here has visited me? (No one).

@Forge do you remember my role in Domes western game? 

Anyone want some bourbon?

Just now, MWil23 said:

crap... I forgot about this. I spent most of the game assuming you were orange because of it

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If the game does not end with an Mwil lynch, then there will be a lot of players that should be looked at.   The purple duo could be double agent types.  Counselor could have been converted or be the SK.  He protected me last night, so that could have been a neat ploy to get me thinking he is "clear" town FMPOV.

Forge has the claim of protecting me on N4, but I never got a PM about that happening.

Josh is laying low and his double vote is /was used really early.

KSJ certainly came to activity when he was close to the lynch N9

That’s why I called Matts a liar early and called him a fake PGO. I’m a passive converter, not him. 

So yes, godfather mechanic, just not the way you think.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That’s why I called Matts a liar early and called him a fake PGO. I’m a passive converter, not him. 

So yes, godfather mechanic, just not the way you think.

So if you are a passive converter, then you would be a different color than orange, and likely would not have known about that color.

• Like 1