Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

58 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I agree.  I think the KSJ searching for a SK is a non-existent player.  Maybe it is Mwil and KSJ has not investigated him yet.   Based on his post below that looks to be the case, but he is short 1 name

I won't be happy if my only move for the entire game is to find a non-existent character.

I just posted about being short a name.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not picking a side was in my best interest at the time as I was unsure of both. If I were red, I obviously save Matts there and get rid of an outer power role since I’m already on the hot seat. Well worth throwing myself on that grenade if that’s the case.

Quoted for truth

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Forge is all in pot committed. So be it.

Squire is using contradictory logic.

@Tk3 you do what you gotta do, but when it’s 3-2-2 tomorrow and KSJ is about to win don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Contradictory logic by using the host's own wording vs your scum words?

Malf and swag came forward with their stance well before they were up against the ropes.  You floated this orange could win with town, but never really committed to it until now.  

FMPOV, there is a notable difference.   But you keep spinning these tales oh fair troll from under the bridge 

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Contradictory logic by using the host's own wording vs your scum words?

Survive means win with either faction.

Eliminate all threats means anyone with a killing move. Given that’s 1 per night, that means I can’t win with red.

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Malf and swag came forward with their stance well before they were up against the ropes.  You floated this orange could win with town, but never really committed to it until now.  

How’s that any different from what I ever do?

22 minutes ago, squire12 said:

FMPOV, there is a notable difference.   But you keep spinning these tales oh fair troll from under the bridge 

You called me fair. That’s a silver lining.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Parting gift to you guys:

Josh is the SK, and on the very off chance he flips green, it’s KSJ. That’s why the result messed up, unless KSJ is lying.

Good luck.

So the SK that has not made a kill in 9 nights?   Or did red only have odd night hits and the SK has even night hits?