Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

You’re Indian? I never would have pictured you as such

I thought this was common knowledge by now. Yeah, I'm South Indian. Born in Jersey, raised in Texas, punched in the face multiple times over the course of 40 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

No, you getting punched in the face 

That's a conversation that can spring up anywhere on this site. You didn't miss much, give it 15 minutes and we'll be talking about it in the SB thread in Gen.

• Like 1

I finally got finished reading up. I think that it's funny certain people chose to stay out of the argument/legitimate banter of yesterday, while engaging in pointless discussion elsewhere.

*Whicker really stands out. Wanting to plop a vote down on me, avoid my reasoning about Orca, lazily pointed out a manufactured "scum meta", and refused to argue with me when I countered. Throw in arguing about Star Wars and voting/not voting Indy, all of this is classic under the radar D1 scum laziness.

*Malfatron stole my idea/observation and credited as his own, and Rack liked it:

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

matts i dont buy the "im laying low because im afraid to get hit" excuse

@Matts4313

Granted, you did observe it immediately, but it's interesting you didn't say much after I said it, especially when I said you looked to point it out in jest.

18 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Here's what the reality is, in all seriousness:

There are people out there that IMO are clearly trying to defend Orca or at least you could argue have shown so:

*Matts briefly came in, feigned ignorance about "why Orca", and then made sure to say "I'm leaving so I don't die again D1", which is an overexplanation, and yet only @Malfatron halfheartedly pointed it out, partially probably in jest.

*Whicker has twice ignored what I said about his own logical fallacies.

*Orca is behaving as though he was angry for WHY I called him scum/the reasons behind him, not THAT I called him scum.

*Pickle is probably Town because he came in to defend his brother and vote me.

...there are some avenues worth pursuing here. I think Orca is scum.

I have no idea what to make of this, but find it amusing/interesting.

Right now, my best scum reads are:

*Orca

*Whicker

*Matts

...in that order