Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

On 1/24/2020 at 9:52 PM, theuntouchable said:

Is this finally the game that pickle and orca are scum together? 

if that’s the case, you two ****s should have said so sooner. I’m totally down for a pickle/orca win. 

On 1/24/2020 at 9:58 PM, theuntouchable said:

I think I follow what you mean then. 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:00 PM, theuntouchable said:

3n5j6l.jpg

On 1/24/2020 at 11:01 PM, theuntouchable said:

Lol dude you are the SK, it’s totally fine but I dictate your hits too. 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:01 PM, The Orca said:

@Everyone

Touch is mafia. 100%

On 1/24/2020 at 11:03 PM, The Orca said:

I'm Simon Skinner dip****. I caught you and Pickle. You faked the pardon **** to see if anyone would reveal they are the SK. I felt like drawing you out in return. I'm cleared by the cop. Boom!!!!

On 1/24/2020 at 11:04 PM, theuntouchable said:

You are not the vig. Angel would not be town aligned in this game. It’s why you didn’t grasp the concept until a long *** time into the game. 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:05 PM, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable how does it feel to be caught by an Orca wild play

On 1/24/2020 at 11:05 PM, theuntouchable said:

I don’t understand why you’re yelling here. I’m literally offering to save you because it’s obvious you’re an other and you admitted to killing people. 

im totally cool with that. I will protect you from the lynch. 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:07 PM, The Orca said:

You had a 1 shot pardon and used it on Slappy your scum mate. You dont have anymore. You are mafia 

tenor.gif

On 1/24/2020 at 11:08 PM, theuntouchable said:

Well, if the game is to continue with me in it I have to play a fine line of what I’m doing here. I’m going to have to make both sides mad at some point and even then it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they retaliate. 

im positive orca is other but can be helpful. 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:52 PM, The Orca said:

Which is the good guys in this setup...suck it, you caught touch....ahahahahaha

On 1/24/2020 at 11:54 PM, theuntouchable said:

That’s just it, Skinner is only about himself. 

On 1/25/2020 at 1:46 PM, The Orca said:

You continue to sidestep my actual posts and try to spin things with open ended statments left to interpretation...we know you are mafia. It's over for you all

On 1/25/2020 at 1:47 PM, theuntouchable said:

That I am in fact 3rd party governor. When I am right, you have to kiss swags *** for the next 6 months. You can call whatever you want for if I’m not. 

you’re scared because you don’t have a host changing my alignment this time. 

On 1/25/2020 at 1:48 PM, theuntouchable said:

So me challenging your nonsense is sidestepping? LOL ok 

Yep, it’s just SO CLEAR AND EVIDENT then I have a vendetta against you orca. So much so that I Vowed to stop a lynch on you. 

because, you know, I have such a massive vendetta against you ...... that I wanted to keep you around and avoided your petty insults until after the game? 

Just now, rackcs said:

Besides pickle, please tell me who is saying you had a good game.

I will not, it will be their decision or not.

Good is subjective, just like great, MVP, bad, LVP apparently, and everything else. 

If Swag had the game like I did he would he thrown on shoulders and crowned MVP lmao

It was good, not great. Good games vary and are not the same equivalency game to game

Just now, The Orca said:

Good is subjective, just like great, MVP, bad, LVP apparently, and everything else. 

If Swag had the game like I did he would he thrown on shoulders and crowned MVP lmao

It was good, not great. Good games vary and are not the same equivalency game to game

So now you're saying you were subjectively good whereas before it was objective? You're changing your narrative to suit whatever fits your argument at the moment. Do you see why this can be frustrating?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yes...you can say that after the fact....

but when I say I did something (not sure what it was at the moment) to keep from getting hit by mafia...everyone said BS that's crap, you just suck, that's a lie etc....quit with the hypocrisy double standard BS

It's because your schemes are completely insane. On top of that, you don't have to do anything to stop mafia from hitting you. They want to keep you around. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It's because your schemes are completely insane. On top of that, you don't have to do anything to stop mafia from hitting you. They want to keep you around. 

I died N1 or N2 10 ******* games in a row before last game...why? all as town...wanna keep me around right 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

LOL hell no he wouldn't be. I would constantly hold that against him and tell him he's ****. People literally tell him he's **** almost every game.