Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Orca honestly, why are you so steadfast to not even consider that last game wasn't a good one? I mean, if you're claiming to be runner up MVP for that because you were given a kill each night, how come you won't own up to the negative you did in that game as well? I mean, you should have been lock clear from the night I cleared you from the moment I  died afterward and somehow you still showed up on non scum radar EXCEPT Touch who said "I'm not letting Orca get lynched, I'll pardon it"

I have owned up that the hits were bad the first two days and Josh not being my intent wasn't good...the lynchings, reads after D2, setup determination, figuring there was a roleblock, etc push a bad game to good or a great game to good..call it decent if you must...but it wasn't bad imo. Then look at others like Dome who did nothing with his move and let the cop die or ET who probably still doesnt know which team he is on lmao

People that thought I was scum was mostly mafia...skating by with heat isn't a bad thing 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Then look at others like Dome who did nothing with his move

I blocked a hit on a town player in a game where I didn’t even really show up until day 4... if that’s me “doing nothing” I’ll take that every day of the week.

Also, my job would’ve been easier had I not been forced to protect myself so often knowing our vigilante was you, and that’s best case scenario.

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I have owned up that the hits were bad the first two days and Josh not being my intent wasn't good...the lynchings, reads after D2, setup determination, figuring there was a roleblock, etc push a bad game to good or a great game to good..call it decent if you must...but it wasn't bad imo. Then look at others like Dome who did nothing with his move and let the cop die or ET who probably still doesnt know which team he is on lmao

People that thought I was scum was mostly mafia...skating by with heat isn't a bad thing 

Counselor had a vote on you the second to last day.

Counselor was vanilla town.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

But you already said you hadn't soft/hard claimed anything and that it was bait that I took...which is it?

I hadn't

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Or the Santa game being classified as "middle" of the game when I literally kept him around to manipulate him. 

I couldn't find if or when I died...but I dont remember making it to the end

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Why are you only focused on mwil figuring it out? It's not like you were discretely trying to share it.

Also, I don't know if I've ever seen that role used.

Cause he was so hell bent that I soft claimed twice early and made up crap that I never said or would say to him about soft claims when we were mafia  before in an attempt to lynch me as a policy lynch but he needed a reason lol

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca?

if you think mwil is scum, why are you trying to hint your role to him

Cause he thinks he saw two soft claims early that were not soft claims at all...he is so sure im scum...I wanna see how smart he is cause it should be staring him in the face lmao 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I blocked a hit on a town player in a game where I didn’t even really show up until day 4... if that’s me “doing nothing” I’ll take that every day of the week.

Also, my job would’ve been easier had I not been forced to protect myself so often knowing our vigilante was you, and that’s best case scenario.

Yep that's better than I played xD

Proof written in words 

Just now, The Orca said:
6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca?

if you think mwil is scum, why are you trying to hint your role to him

Cause he thinks he saw two soft claims early that were not soft claims at all...he is so sure im scum...I wanna see how smart he is cause it should be staring him in the face lmao 

That’s more or less just a recap of how we got to this point rather than a reasonable explanation for your actions 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Lol 4/5 hits were on town sided players but keep on spinning. 

You probably should quit trying this bc @The Orca is 100% correct on this.  

3/5 hits he put in were on non-town....that is a FACT.  

Mafia redirected him to on of the town kills

The other 2 were on you, who claimed to be able to win with mafia.  If at anytime you pardoned mafia we would have WON.  

Hitting a claimed other who could hold the game hostage and easily flip to mafia is 100% the right choice 8/10 times.  

You just are pissed bc you died and had to have @daboyle250 throw you a bone and give you the win as well.  

Maybe think twice before you try and hold the game hostage and play both sides....

(Side note, this just took me 15 minutes to write bc I can't stop coughing uncontrollably)

• Like 1

It completely outed pickle and BCB. Get a clue. 

By your own standard of a “good game” it’s quite contradictory to try and say I had anywhere near a bad game. I contributed far more than you ever even began to. 

Pickle was already a dead man walking (like 15 votes lmao)

1 minute ago, Dome said:

That’s more or less just a recap of how we got to this point rather than a reasonable explanation for your actions 

Nope. that's the reason. He wants to say he saw soft claims...I have claimed...lets see him find it. It was rather obvious but not obvious at the same time

Just now, The Orca said:

Yep that's better than I played xD

Proof written in words 

After the game you said you played better than I did, and I didn’t attempt to refute that. 

I’m not sure what you’re still going on about here and I doubt you really know any more either.

You should take a step back and see how you’re being impossible to work with.

A town player would never under any circumstances say “you should pardon me, you know my powers can save you”. Nor would they like a post where I explicitly ask for a brazen scum to come forward and then promptly reply “I’m hurt” to that post. 

My delusions? I guarantee you I’m not the only one that is confident bcb ousted himself with that comment. Go ahead and ask. I’ll wait. 

Lmao.  It was seconds before night