Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

5 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I mean

Doesn't help when people complain about waiting and then make everyone else wait once they're on the clock. 

It's not just right now - just wait until we get deeper in the draft and we're going whole rounds with only 2-3 user picking. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic but I don't see the league making it to another season. 

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

It's not just right now - just wait until we get deeper in the draft and we're going whole rounds with only 2-3 user picking. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic but I don't see the league making it to another season. 

It also might be time to look at shrinking the league back down if it means keeping the league in tact. 

I know am usually good for a late pick once a season but I would normally always have a BB to Nacho in case, especially if I had a weird time slot being on the West Coast. It made it hard if I had to pick earlier, luckily didn't happen to often..

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

How about your BB?

Is one Antonio Brown still available?

Sure thing. Lettuce trade.

Tk3 trades 1.11 

I trade Antonio Brown

Just now, YoungBucs15 said:

It also might be time to look at shrinking the league back down if it means keeping the league in tact. 

I know am usually good for a late pick once a season but I would normally always have a BB to Nacho in case, especially if I had a weird time slot being on the West Coast. It made it hard if I had to pick earlier, luckily didn't happen to often..

Viable suggestion and not something I thought of. I think that may be the route to go. 

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

It really doesn't take much for you guys to scream that the sky is falling. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

I agree 100%

of all of the communities on this site, this league has the best and most life.

no need to create trouble when it isn’t there

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I agree 100%

of all of the communities on this site, this league has the best and most life.

no need to create trouble when it isn’t there

Direct shot at BDL

im here for it

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Direct shot at BDL

im here for it

Gonna be honest. Saw them get created and had zero interest because this thing was so good

To this day, I know nothing about them other than that a handful of them also play mafia

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Gonna be honest. Saw them get created and had zero interest because this thing was so good

To this day, I know nothing about them other than that a handful of them also play mafia

I member one player had a melt down because of drama that happened in mafia.

glad we only have tammy here