Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

I mean, IMO, I want clarification on why the delay red letter. Why not come out confident RIGHT AWAY? Why is Pickle on the list? To give him more credibility since we always accuse him of teaming up with his brother? Why Squire? Why 3 people at all?

Here's an example as to why I think he COULD have faked it (not guaranteed that he did):

Whicker HATES censors/tricorders, and ZERO way he uses them in this game. It looks to me like Orca may have thought about faking a tricorder (ala me last game), then backpedaled realizing this was a bad idea because of last game and Whicker not using it, and went straight to an all in red letter.

This has a lot of logic to it. There’s only one way to find out 

Just now, Counselor said:

This has a lot of logic to it. There’s only one way to find out 

Admittedly, there are a few options:

1. Get clarification on Orca/we lynch SirA and see the flip

2. If SirA flips red, good shot that Orca didn't fake it and he's all but cleared as Town, as it's unlikely they bus N1, but not out of the realm of possibility

3. If SirA flips Town, good shot that Orca faked the invest, and either:

3b. Is scum that wanted to remove someone with intricate knowledge of the game, which looks bad for both you and him

3c. He uses the "Orca gonna be Orca" and I faked it because x/y/z theory and is either Town or Scum

Depending on the flip, it will look good or bad for you, and then Squire comes into play as well with his information.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, IMO, I want clarification on why the delay red letter. Why not come out confident RIGHT AWAY? Why is Pickle on the list? To give him more credibility since we always accuse him of teaming up with his brother? Why Squire? Why 3 people at all?

Here's an example as to why I think he COULD have faked it (not guaranteed that he did):

Whicker HATES censors/tricorders, and ZERO way he uses them in this game. It looks to me like Orca may have thought about faking a tricorder (ala me last game), then backpedaled realizing this was a bad idea because of last game and Whicker not using it, and went straight to an all in red letter.

One problem with that, orca doesn’t back down. If he came out with a game plan of faking a censor/tricorder he’s going to stick with it. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

If orca fakes an invest as town that leads to a civ being lynched, he has to know that’s a LONG policy lynch line he’s getting in 

Purple added on my end. I won't ever fault scum for any play that they make on a fake invest as far as policy lynches go.