Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

You already locked your vote on me and have used your alleged “knowledge” of the game to spin things and since no one else knows what you’re saying you can go ahead and make up a bunch of BS and everyone just takes it at face value. Malf blocked you as his scum buddy for WIFOM didn’t he?

lol yea thats exactly what happened mwil. all it takes is literally two ******* seconds on google to confirm everything i can and have said (no one can confirm it my ***)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

There are three people with any knowledge of MTG and SirA was dead and flipped scum, 1 is the host, and the other we have no idea if he’s making crap up or not but will blindly trust him here because he was lol cleared from Malf’s flip.

And I’m on another scum team right?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

There are three people with any knowledge of MTG and SirA was dead and flipped scum, 1 is the host, and the other we have no idea if he’s making crap up or not but will blindly trust him here because he was lol cleared from Malf’s flip.

like ive been saying im not using anything weird or hard to understand copy paste into google it takes two seconds to search

8 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

and im more then willing to hear that, im all ears for anything to improve my play for future games if you have any suggestions please feel free to give me them 

More information typically comes out during the day which can change your thought process and vote.  The only time more info is very unlikely to come out is when there is a claimed night result.  So I personally am against locking votes at all.  

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was wrong....you haven't even made a vote....just said I'm scum bc of fake reasons

Where did I say you were scum?

And what were the fake reasons?

On 2/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, Counselor said:

I roleblocked you. No one believes it. I swear it on the life of everything I love. Your death will prove it. I’m tired of being called a liar. 

Once again why was the underlined left out of Mwil trying to paint me a certain way? He copy and pasted all the rest. 

On 2/13/2020 at 3:02 PM, Pickle Rick said:

At least we know who the lock scum are 

Matts 

Squire

Mwil

Daboyle

On 2/13/2020 at 3:05 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Well I have to include you.  You are trying to save 1 scum for potentially a second scum.  

You could have waited and posted this after night or after night moves locked.  

Why now?

Why try and push votes away from matts?

On 2/13/2020 at 3:14 PM, rackcs said:

Yep, nailed us. Great job.

On 2/13/2020 at 3:16 PM, squire12 said:

did you just do what I think you did?

On 2/13/2020 at 3:17 PM, rackcs said:

Use more sarcasm? Yes.

On 2/13/2020 at 3:18 PM, squire12 said:

why the use of us when your name was not listed?

On 2/13/2020 at 3:19 PM, rackcs said:

The implication was clear

On 2/13/2020 at 3:24 PM, Pickle Rick said:

So why would you admit to being scum when I didn't include you.

If I could change votes racks

Let's look at the tape bilbo 

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

More information typically comes out during the day which can change your thought process and vote.  The only time more info is very unlikely to come out is when there is a claimed night result.  So I personally am against locking votes at all.  

Where did I say you were scum?

And what were the fake reasons?

Sometime last night, I don't think.i was that out of it.  I'll look